S3 pictures - finally!

SilureMark

Reaction score
Finally got round to taking some pictures of my car... I even cleaned it first :faint:

IMG 2959mIMG 2960mIMG 2964mIMG 2979mIMG 2982mIMG 2977m

Reactions: Audimad, Pulp84 and DescendDescend
Very nice, and although red, still very subtle ... if you're not looking closely or not in the know (so you don't see the 4 pipes and the silver wing mirrors) with S-line alloys and de-chromed you'd not really know it's an S3 .. just a very nice A3 S-line ..

looks well with those optional wheels and like the black rings, :thumbsup:

That's a great looking car but personally I'm not a fan of the black look on some colours, It works well on the white cars though.

Very good looking S3, @SilureMark ;) Wheels are great too.

Are black rings on both front / rear, and black S3 emblem on the back originals from factory?

Very good looking S3, @SilureMark ;) Wheels are great too.

Are black rings on both front / rear, and black S3 emblem on the back originals from factory?

Thanks everyone, appreciate the feedback, much appreciated. Had a lot of positive comments on the car from everyone who has seen it. Would have gone glacier, but had too many white cars of late. LOL! I'll have to take some pictures once the sun has set, as the misano red takes on a much deeper tone. Jury is still out on the black badges. I just wanted to make my S3 look a little different from the others I see on the road. I can easily change back to chrome. We shall see. I'm liking it at the moment. The black badges came from Car Style Direct (rings) and Audi Badges .com (S3 badge)

Not sure on Misano with black pack, and definitely not a fan of the black rings.

Other than that :rockwoot:

Lovely car Mark, however, I have to agree with Craig on the black rings. Reminds me of Daniella Westbrook's nose when she was snorting a kee of coke a week.

I think it looks real good with the black badges mate, my last 2 cars were Misano and both had the black badges done, it's a subtle change but works well :applaus:

Reactions: SilureMark
Lovely car Mark, however, I have to agree with Craig on the black rings. Reminds me of Daniella Westbrook's nose when she was snorting a kee of coke a week.

Hahaha good one Lou!!

Reactions: Louay