BCS Powervalve " The Extra Mile"

darren_wheeler

Reaction score
I am a bit of a lurker on here, but felt the following was more than worthy of a note to all.

I am in the process of going with a Beach Buggy turbo hybrid, and part of that process is an upgrade to a full BCS Powervalve system.

i am always a believer of judging companies by how they deal with things when there are hiccups, and im sure everyone reading this will understand why i have posted this.

Being a stickler for quality and straying away from the masses, there was only one port of call, and time and time again BCS had been recommended against all the other optional brands.

Unfortunately, i screwed up and failed to highlight that by S3 was a SB and not a 3 door. The exhaust was made as an express order and despatched within just a week, and that alone i am very grateful for.

Upon arrival for fitting nearly 150 miles from BCS-hq, my error was highlighted and the exhaust was 80mm short for a SB.

One quick call this morning to try and get a solution and within 20 minutes nigel is in his car to drive all the way to Mansfield to collect said 3 door exhaust and get it sorted and returned within just 48 hours.

now i know we all admire customer service, but that really is beyond the call of duty and i felt everyone should know.

i cant see any other UK manufacturer even getting close to that.

Many thanks Dave and Nige, truly outstandinfg and much appreciate and you guys are clearly worthy of any praise you get.

The guys fitting it have made comment on the sheer quality of the product being truly exceptional compared with some other brands.

i hope that this proves a deciding factor for anyone looking for an exhaust.

Attachments

• BCS-Audi-S3-3-Dr-Sports-system-a.jpg
    BCS-Audi-S3-3-Dr-Sports-system-a.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 647
Reactions: Dave-S3, N8, Marshy and 1 other person
Not read a bad review yet, that's CS for sure.

Reactions: Sayam
As you say I doubt theres any other company would go the the lengths BCS go to when it comes to customer service.
Having dealt with Nige and Dave a few times over the last 2-3 years it's obvious why they're so successful.
When dealing with BCS its not just a take your money and that's it, they go for a totally different approach which is a friendship based sale with trust and great communication.
Excellent review and very accurate.
Can't wait to get my powervalve system on.

Great service, a credit to them!

Have you got the system fitted yet? Just wondered if you went for the resonated or non-res system (I'm assuming you've got the valved version btw?)

Another reason why when it comes to getting an exhaust BCS is top of my list.