RNSE: You are not on a digitised road.

G

Goner

Where does the Antenna need to be fixed, currently it's fixed to the chassis of the car near the glove box, it is not sat on top of the unit, the sat nav function has never worked since I installed it into my A3 although I do know the antenna works as I tested it in my mates A3.

Does this need coding or something? Or do I need to fix the antenna some where else?

Don‘t think it‘s anything to do with the aerial. I get this message sometimes on my 2012 Q3 with the latest sat nav. Many industrial estates have non-digitised estate roads, as do many country estates ( Harewood House for instance )

Needs to be somewhere like on top of the glovebox so there's only plastic between it and the windscreen.

Don‘t think it‘s anything to do with the aerial. I get this message sometimes on my 2012 Q3 with the latest sat nav. Many industrial estates have non-digitised estate roads, as do many country estates ( Harewood House for instance )

I've never managed to get it to connect to a satellite when it's been installed, but as above I have tested it in mates A3 and it works perfectly, saying that on the DIS it does tell you which direction I'm heading in IE NW, E, SW, W etc although I doubt that's actually accurate.

I think I'll move the antenna and see how I get it Mike.