MMI with Connect Login Info

illingworth22

Reaction score
I have the MMI with Connect with my 4G sim card in and all appears to be working as normal. But every now and then I have to Login to the Audi Connect on the Car. This has only happened a couple of times now, but the question is this...

Is there a way to keep the Log On details so I don't need to keep looking up my Audi Pin Number?
or
Is there an option to keep the car logged in?

I have had the same issue.
Most times it remembers the details, but maybe one in ten times it requests me to re-enter.

I have the MMI with Connect with my 4G sim card in and all appears to be working as normal. But every now and then I have to Login to the Audi Connect on the Car. This has only happened a couple of times now, but the question is this...

Is there a way to keep the Log On details so I don't need to keep looking up my Audi Pin Number?
or
Is there an option to keep the car logged in?

Yes,
The Login Option appears in the menu and I need to re-enter the pin

Same here.... Just the pin! It was a right pain the first time as the Audi web site is not very iPhone friendly and I was away on a weekend in Cork! I had to borrow a PC to get the PIN number. It is now stored on the phone for future feck ups! :)

If you use the MMI Connect App, which is great for streaming radio, locating your car, uploading picture destinations etc, then you will be able to see the Connect pin in there...

Same here.... Just the pin! It was a right pain the first time as the Audi web site is not very iPhone friendly and I was away on a weekend in Cork! I had to borrow a PC to get the PIN number. It is now stored on the phone for future feck ups! :)

Reactions: illingworth22
If you use the MMI Connect App, which is great for streaming radio, locating your car, uploading picture destinations etc, then you will be able to see the Connect pin in there...

It wasn't out at the time... but thanks for the tip, I didn't know that!

Strange, I've never had to re-enter mine since setting it up in the first place

I have to re-enter the My Audi PIN the first time i try to use Connect after a car restart, is that correct? Big old pain in the backside if true.

I have to re-enter the My Audi PIN the first time i try to use Connect after a car restart, is that correct? Big old pain in the backside if true.

I have had to enter the pin in a couple of times.... but not had to do this in a long while!

I had it happen the other day, it coincided with it losing my home address on the sat nav, so I think was to do with my phone change.

I've done a search and can't find any updates on this. Day 2 now of having an active data connection and also having to enter the my.audi pin number into connect on a daily basis - surely there's a tick box somewhere I'm missing ???

I had to enter my pin yesterday for the first time in a couple of months - wonder if something went wrong at the Audi end. When I first had the car I had to enter the pin pretty much every time I used it. Not sure what changed, maybe it starts trusting you after a while!

Reactions: Rob2k68