Been away for a while, back home from hospital :) - S3 parts for sale NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanboy

An Audi Fanboy
Reaction score
Had kidney operation and been away for approx month and half... Anyways back home now from ****** hospital but still in pain...

With that being said my s3 conversion been delayed and won't be able to do my s3 as I won't be able to drive for half a year at least... So would rather sell them to whoever needs them...

Thanks

1st off, well done for surviving.

2nd, What's in the list? Stick the list in the classifieds. :)

Reactions: Fanboy
Had kidney operation and been away for approx month and half... Anyways back home now from ****** hospital but still in pain...

With that being said my s3 conversion been delayed and won't be able to do my s3 as I won't be able to drive for half a year at least... So would rather sell them to whoever needs them...

Thanks

Ah mate , thats sad i hope you get better soon aye... i would hang on to this parts Farzad i mean it was hellish trying to get the right information in the first place to buy them

Good to hear your well bud!

Noo don't sell, I don't see their value dropping! Keep em :)

Good to hear every things fine, don't rush into anything! :)

Hope its all sorted!!!!

I'm local and would be interested also as I was thinking about doing what you were doing, I'm only 20mins from ya!

Thank you all guys, yep better now and still alive :respekt:

Here is what I'm selling, however take your time and look around if you could find them cheaper on eBay or something...

Honestly I bought these for 850 or something (except steering wheel, bought this for £200 something), can't remember off the top of my head but it took me a long time to look for mind condition used parts without any crack or anything, they just need to be resprayed.

All parts for 3 door only, mostly came off Reg. 2012
At the moment just selling these;

-S3 Side Skirts (Black)

-S3 Roof Spoiler (Sprint Blue)

-S3 Complete Rear Bumper with Parking Sensors (Built-in) and Diffuser (Black)

-S3 DOOR TRIMS (Kick Plates)

-S3 MY11 REAR LIGHTS (Tinted/Smoked Version)

-S3/RS3 Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Black Edition) without Airbag

For interior parts have front Recaro seats but not for sale, as few of you asked for, sorry :(

PM me your offers, no silly offers as I'm not in rush and wont give them away that easy, I know everyone's looking to grab bargain but you know it takes a long time to just sourcing every one of these parts apart from all of the hassles checking the parts and so on...

Thanks

Prices and pics please

No worries, I'll add some pics soon, for time being here is the MY11 rear lights and FBSW;

IMG_01270.jpg

IMG_01290.jpg

IMG_0068-MY11.jpg

Thanks

Sorry for adding it to the wrong section, could one of the moderators move this to the classifieds section under "sale" please :notme:!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.