One More Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurra

Reaction score
Website
www.e-miestas.com
Hello! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
I just joined /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Hope you don't mind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I have Audi A4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif And I am from Cambridge /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

P.S. How to insert picture without attaching it?

Welcome Laurra. The more the merrier.

To insert pic without attaching. Click Preview Reply and then on the next page click URL and insert your URL and voila - if that is what you were asking! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm only a few months here but been very worthwhile joining.

cheers

Ian

Hiya Laurra, Welcome to the best forum ever!

Here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

8.jpg

12.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

11.jpg

9.jpg

If you want to keep the same image (picture) i.e, in your sig like mine then best go to the "your home" link at the top and edit your personal information.

Welcome to the forum Laurra

Why I can't edit my first post? It's saying:

"This post can no longer be edited because the maximum edit time has expired

Please use your back button to return to the previous page."

What is the time limit?

Dunno about 2 - 5 mins I guess - Its normal.

Dont take it the wrong way But I can see your woman parking skills are second to none! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
neversaydie said:
Take a joke in here or really you won’t last long!

[/ QUOTE ]

I do understand jokes, but when it is not true and directed to me, I am becoming angry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif
Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Auroan said:
lauraa, r u lithuanian ?

[/ QUOTE ]

What kinda gave that thought? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

I hope he gets out of the right side of bed today. There seemed to be a few off centre posts yesterday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Auroan said:
The question was due to my girlfriend just finishing her Phd @ cambridge, and she knows someone down there with a very simalr Audi

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I am Lithuanian and it is very interesting, who knows me? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Because I don't know anybody here, except very few people.

P.S. What is Phd? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

I'm with Neversaydie... a bit of banter and fun along with some serious techy fixes and issues is what has kept me glued to this site. And if you compare to other forums there are more posts here a day than some have in a week or even month, which means more pelple are up here to offer advice or even entertainment.
I am as guilty as the NeverSayDie in frivlous posts, but if i can offer anything techy or in the way of advice i do. But atleast i'm here regularly and thats what makes a successful site.
As for the specifics of NeverSayDie's posts i can't comment, but thats why we have Mods.
Enjoy the bits you like and ignore the rest of us /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Welcome to the forum Laurra /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif Whats up with you guys a chick joins the forum and suddenly everyone has PMT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CJ B6 2.0 said:
Welcome to the forum Laurra /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif Whats up with you guys a chick joins the forum and suddenly everyone has PMT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I do? bejesus! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

It was getting a little serious back there. Has everyone made friends again?

Someone make sure no one p*sses in that guys cornflakes again tomorrow.

Neversaydie was only having a laugh. Should be a box when you join for sense of humour!

Neversaydie you seem like an ok guy with a nice dry sense of humour. Obviously some people are just too serious to realise your NOT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LOL thats a cool cat man! That expression is priceless. The cat is looking saying "Are you fcuking serious putting this thing on my head" Looks well p!ssed off. Great pic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

That is not your cat. If you bring it to the meet with a hat on like that I will buy you a drink!!!

I have 4 cats and they would kill me when they saw the fruit helmet going anywhere near them!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif cracks me up! Looks like he's (or she) about to pull out a samouri sword! Looks very eastern.

Serious it is mine.

Its really not a right thing to do but my partner cut the hat and I held Ischas paws down, he did scratch and it was only on his head for about 1 min most!

[ QUOTE ]
Auroan said:
It's ok your not the person she nows, just a funny coincedence.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's weird /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I will bring him straight up! Im not kiddin, hes very placid and only whines when hes hungry, though he wasnt amused but because myself and Ashlea were in stiches he didnt realise the full horror of what we were doing!

[ QUOTE ]
neversaydie said:
Serious it is mine.

Its really not a right thing to do but my partner cut the hat and I held Ischas paws down, he did scratch and it was only on his head for about 1 min most!

[/ QUOTE ]

poor kitty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Hi Laurra,
Nice to meet you. That's a very shiny looking A4. I never knew the interior was so swish inside one of them.
Hope you enjoy being in Cambridge.

Glen

hi laura hope you find the forum useful.
funny to see two newbies here one gets 25 views and one gets 256 can u guess the male one....
neversaydie love cats myself have got 2 bro and sis.
very funny to watch on the laminate floring when they chase each other.
used to have one that kocked on the front door to come in and paw my face to wake me up...

[ QUOTE ]
audi18t said:
funny to see two newbies here one gets 25 views and one gets 256 can u guess the male one....
used to have one that kocked on the front door to come in and paw my face to wake me up...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, funny ey?... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Do you have picture of you kitties? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I never was that popular with the guys... strange that.

Pictures of our ugly mugs? You must be joking....

Status
Not open for further replies.