Urgent help needed for exhaust

Reaction score
Thinking about buying this exhaust system & back lower valance, only problem is the exhaust is off a B7, dont know if its a petrol, turbo or diesel. Mine is a 2004 diesel, would these be a straight swap or is there going to be some modifications needed?? Am getting the whole lot for £90 so dont think its much of a gamble if the exhausts wouldnt fit. Does anyone know anything about it
IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

Last edited:
That system look's to be a spot on match to the B6. I had mine removed only 2weeks ago it looks the same.

IMG_2394.jpg

Cheers CMD - looks like its gonna be a straight fit then! Will get these snapped up right away as Im getting them so cheap. Thanks for helping me out.

Just to confirm the rear valance is from a B6 and the exhaust from B7?
Rear valance are different between B6 (low sides) & B7 (high sides).

Looks a real bargain.

woorlord lower valance is from b6.
Swarcup B7 exhaust is from 06 2.0 TDI.

Exhaust in the top pic isn't a B7 TDI exhaust, unless they had new tips welded on, but doesn't look like it. B7 Petrol or diesel 1.9 / 2.0 exhaust will fit, only difference is the quattro ones and V6's. I had a B7 petrol exhaust on my old 1.9TDI ad worked a treat, straight swap. Bargain price there too :thumbsup:

Looks really good mate, bet you're pleased you persisted. Did you get the heatshield ok?