Car Lowered on 18'' RS6

V16

Reaction score
So finally got round to lowering my car. Fitted some eibach springs and i can't fault them, there great.. i can't tell a difference in ride quality compared to stock and it definitely sticks much better around the corners. Also had a new hybrid turbo fitted and with the remap my car is flying. need to get it on a rolling road next. anyways some pics underneath!
low2.jpg

IMG00363-20100530-1810.jpg
]
low1.jpg

low.jpg

IMG00365-20100531-1821.jpg

IMG00366-20100531-1821.jpg

Im looking to get hybrid turbo and remap, maybe with an exhaust aswell, where did you get yours done and what is it like to drive now?

i bought mine from http: http://www.fr-rtuning-shop.co.uk/ and got the springs fitted at the same time. the drive is a lot better and pick up from 3k revs is insane and smoother.

I assume they are the 40-50mm sportline Eibachs? Not the 35m Pro-kit?

Yeah look low i think it must be the sportline kit but i hope its the pro kit as thats the one i was going to go for, i do like the look of them though, its just if i go up to 19's with that drop it will catch (or so i think)

Which springs are they as I'm after the sportline kit, your car sits just how I want mine to.

I think i may have to go for the conversion sooner than thought as i was just reading the thread about whining turbos and mine seems to have the same problem, hopefully my turbo will hang on a bit longer so i can start saving!! LOL

I assume they are the 40-50mm sportline Eibachs? Not the 35m Pro-kit?

yeah they are the sportlines.

and danny since i changed the turbo theres been no more whining noise and drives spot on :blow:

I've just started upgrading my 140 TDI Sport - remap this friday, RNS-E and 18" RS6 alloys next week. I'd like to put Eibach's on and am thinking about a hybrid turbo too. Was yours a 140? Also, what did all the mods do to your insurance?

Looks awesome!

Are the shocks standard? How are they holding up?

This may be one of the first mods i do to my newly purchased a3 :yum:

Car lookin sweet! Well done!