Autobrite Official Opening "Try Before You Buy" Midlands Mega Launch Day

Scott

Reaction score
http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=166272

"As most of you are aware we have been developing a Midlands "walk-in-shop" for all you care care gurus at the Autobrite Emporium!
biggrin.gif
We have created a friendly and relaxed shopping experience with some fantastic products, great offers and some really friendly advice. We believe that there is nothing else in the area that offers such a service that Autobrite offer to you "The Customer"

So here at the Autobrite Emporium we would like to offer you a "Try Before You Buy" Valeting & Detailing Midlands Launch day! Basically we offer you the chance to come and visit us in your groups at our unit in Newcastle-Under-Lyme to try our products! Here you will find a selection of quality bespoke Valeting & Detailing products for you to try on your car and have a play with them but please make sure you leave enough for the next customer eh?
wink.gif
This will give you a great opportunity to try these products before you buy! Simple really and its all completely FREE to all DW members! As always there will be discount offers for all members and some of my mega special deals too!
wink.gif

Also on the day there will be some yummy food available from our local greasy spoon burger van, and some demos too which will include demos that have been overlooked before which include wheel cleaning, interior surface cleaning, engine bay cleaning & dressing, glass cleaning, exterior cleaning and snow foaming, exterior polishing and waxing, also some stone chip and paint repairs may also be thrown in the mix! Raffles, vote for "the product of the day competition" , show and shine competition all in the friendly atmosphere of the Autobrite Emporium!
biggrin.gif
"

9th of May at 9:30am

Autobrite Direct
Unit 1 Valley Park
Watermills Road
Chesterton
Newcaslte-Under-Lyme
Staffs
ST5 6AT

Anyone up for it? Get a few Audi's there?

Hmmmm, if I wasnt away that weekend I'd have had a look at that as I need to get a few supplies :(