09 S3 bumper and valance on 04 3dr

navnayyar

Reaction score
hi! wanting to get my rear bumper+valance changed to the latest 2009 s3 version. does anyone have any part no for these? also I want the valance in black instead of the grey, is this possbile, i dont want to paint it. cheers guys

i belive its a direct swap someone will confirm that though that valance is hot

I dont think the OSIR valance is available for 3dr because they are an American company and they dont have the 3dr over there.

I cant tell from your pic if yours is a 3dr or SB!

this is true i was about to order tha carbon valance the other day, and they confirmed its only for a SB :( major gutted

I told you via pm that it doesn't come in black!!

cheers guys for replies. My cars 3dr. Thanks nigel, thought id create a thread so others can read. Thanks fir the messages. Any part numbers for the 09 s3 rear bumper and valance?

just in case anyone wants to know, the part number for the s3 09 3dr lower valance is 8p3807521TGRU, This is the primered version and ready to paint any colour (mostly comes in grey). £68.97+VAT. Im going to get it soon and paint it black so it matches the optics front

is that part number for the grey bit in the photo?am i right in thinking that the rear bumper comes in 3 pieces, ie.
(1) the upper bumper
(2) the lower bumper
(3) the grey bit in the photo

if so has anyone got the part number for number 2

oh N8 did you mange to get a photo of your car (rear exhust)

untitled.jpg

is that part number for the grey bit in the photo?am i right in thinking that the rear bumper comes in 3 pieces, ie.
(1) the upper bumper
(2) the lower bumper
(3) the grey bit in the photo

if so has anyone got the part number for number 2

oh N8 did you mange to get a photo of your car (rear exhust)

Thats the dogb0ll0x right there :) I like that. Ye, thats for the grey part, but this part number is for the primered version, which can be painted any colour. When i spoke to my parts guys today, he said there was only 2 parts, so am guessing the "lower bumper" your talking about comes with the main bumper piece

When I next go on the PC, I'll dig it out for you, yes you are right its 3 parts. Its very expensive though, I can assure you of that. I will take a pic when I finish cleanin the car...

so since you have a sline rear, would you need JUST the grey part? or would you need the lower bumper trim too (red one)?

thanks N8, i think the price difference between the old s3 rear and the 09 s3 is a big difference

I got a quote for the 09reg s3 diffuser and it came back at £165 or some thin like that. The old S3 diffuser is £85.
I have gone for the newer diffuser and it should go straight onto an 07reg S-line bumper.
Happy days :)

Hi all, i have a 07 sline rear bumper.Is the diffuser (just the grey part) a straight swap
for a 07 s3 one then? IE unclips from the lower painted section? ta

Iv got a a3 06 plate sports 3dr what parts would i have to buy to get the s3 back either the s3 one shape or new one ?? thanks

pretty sure that you also need the lower part too, (red piece in photo) so its the grey part + the lower bumper (thats for the sline bumper) it you have the sport bumper than you need the whole complete bumper

The s-line only comes in two pieces the red bit an the grey bit...

ye but me pretty sure that the s3 grey bit wouldnt fit on the sline bumper, you would need the lower piece too , to make it fit

I got a quote for the 09reg s3 diffuser and it came back at £165 or some thin like that. The old S3 diffuser is £85.
I have gone for the newer diffuser and it should go straight onto an 07reg S-line bumper.
Happy days :)

£165 sounds right, have you ordered both parts or just the grey diffuser?

So if i bought this bumper of ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370314676871 cus mine only sports not s-line could i just buy the rear (grey) defuser ? and add it on ?? if you can you give me the part number.. would the 2009 s3 one fit this bumper ??

thanks
no i really dont think that would fit, that bumper is for 09+ sline bumper, if you look carefully its a whole bumper, meaning the there is no lower bumper section like the one in the red car photo,

Last edited:
if you want to keep your sport bumper there is a company that do the s3 bit for the sport bumper, would have given you the link but the search button dont work, few guys on here have gone for that route

no i really dont think that would fit, that bumper is for 09+ sline bumper, if you look carefully its a whole bumper, meaning the there is no lower bumper section like the one in the red car photo,

is right!

no S3 parts will fit that. The 09 facelift S3 only uses a facelift grey diffuser, the bumper and lower valance are identical to the older S3.

I got the prices from my local audi dealer.
I have an 07reg S-line rear bumper the 59reg S3 rear diffuser will fit straight on. you unclip the whole bottom bit of the bumper and the s3 one goes straight on.

well it came to £165 and i just asked for the rear diffuser of a 59 reg S3. told em what i was doin ect. Hope i have got all the right parts.

Hi
I am also interested in doing this. Is it possible to fit the lower 2 parts like in the red car picture to my 2005 8P1 s line bumper. I think I can, but can anyone just confirm that I can.
Thanks

whe i was painting my bumper the other day, mine is in two pieces, the main bumper and the lower valance and diffusor is once section, this is on a 2007 s-line, so what would i need for the s3 diffusor? part no's and prices would be great
cheers chris

I reckon they've ordered you just the grey valance, not the outer bit, let us know when it arrives.

I think your right, I had a quote for the 2 bits and they come to £260+ for the early S3 and £300+ for the 09 facelift.

The part number for the lower bumper was identical, only the grey valance was different and the 09 one nearly twice as much!