Newbie Car pics

AudiJohn

Reaction score
Hi Guy's, will get some more pics up when possible

A4-4.jpg

A4-3.jpg

A4-2.jpg

A4-1.jpg

Nice colour - Its screaming out for the Joey Mod!!

I must admit it is a nice colour when polished up but it takes me twice as long to clean this one compared to the silver car i had last. What gets me at the minute is i get demoted to my work van in the week and she gets to drive it every day (clean) and when i get to drive it, it always seems dirty !!!!!

J7USS - i like the idea of the joey mod, is there a lot of work involved.

lovely colour! goes very well with the alloys n the overall look of the car. have u got any mods planned for it yet? apart from the joey mod lol

The front end were the first mods such as the votex kit, I got the votex with all 3 grilles brand new in primer for £100 off ebay 2-3 months ago from a guy who lived in Herne bay down south (he didn't want to post it so i just sent him a message and to my suprise he accepted the price above, it was a good run from derby but i used my van so it didn't cost me anything in fuel. But looking at it now it was worth the journey. Other than that i don't want to go over the top, Any suggestions.

I like the way you have followed the chrome edging on the votex middle grille, looks smart, and the wheels set it off aswell. Nice example mate.

Thanks.

good choice in colour.

:icon_thumright:
I like the way you have followed the chrome edging on the votex middle grille, looks smart, and the wheels set it off aswell. Nice example mate.

Hi Guy's, i'm thinking of doing the joey mod on the headlights as recomended by J7USS, is there anychance someone could kindly do a photoshop to see what it would look like if possible please.

The Joey Mod is a 'Patients required' Job so be prepared for a whole day of F'ing and B'ing......and the C word :ohmy:...
but after the 2nd/3rd it gets easier...and quicker!

Ive been that busy at work, im grabbing as much as I can but once I get a dry spell then Ill be doing a set and a full write up...

AudiJohn - Defo worth doing on your motor though mate, will suit it to a Tee!:respekt:

A guide just incase you dont already have it... right herehttp://www.a4mods.com/index.php?page=webcontent/pages/joey.html

I'm not sure i'm brave enough to carry out this work J7USS, if you set up doing this would you be willing to quote for members. :happy:

hmmmmmm, i was gonna do that, but decided it was easier just to put a new front end on it!!! that guide seems to really complicate it! i think i'd rather hav a go at open heart surgery than follow that guide!! be a good samaritan juss and go do it for our new member!!! its either that or i go round and put a new front end on for him!!!

I gotta admit, that guide is quite long winded but it defo helps you on your first set.
Id love to help you guys out but at the minute Im so busy with work, its gone mental, im struggling to find time with my kids let alone even drive my 4rings. infact I gave it a full tank nearly 4wks ago and I still have 3/4's left....
Once I get a break in my work im still going to buy few sets of A4 headlamps and joey them all then do it by an Exchange or something. I still need to sort Docs out for his Bsixeven and then there's James.....then theres Alans....then theres....:blink:

That job 'howdy quattro' has done with the b6/7 conversion looks smart. I can remember following this before i became a member. It's one of them jobs that you look at it and think that Looks MINT. Its a credit to you mate.

That job 'howdy quattro' has done with the b6/7 conversion looks smart. I can remember following this before i became a member. It's one of them jobs that you look at it and think that Looks MINT. Its a credit to you mate.

It really is mate, Ive seen it and looks good!