2014 Scottish Car Show - Club Stand list

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Okey doke boys and girls, the same as last year - early bird tickets will be discounted so we/I need to know who plans on coming along and how many passengers they're bringing. The cut off is 30-4-14, tickets will be £10 per car (driver included) and £10 per passenger until the cutoff, £15 after that. Children under 16 are free.

Stand wise, we are pretty much unlimited since we'll be outside.

So, add your name to the list below and an indication of passenger numbers. I only need members looking to have their car on the stand, not people planning on coming as visitors. Also, can we please keep discussion to the other thread, just to keep this tidy.

See you all in July,
Martin

Well, to be honest I was expecting more uptake on this. I know it's still relatively early, but they threw in a few extra requests last year (reg of car etc) so would be nice to be able to get all those wanting to be on the stand (everyone is welcome, as always, but fancier stuff is always appreciated) onto a list so I can see who needs to provide what, and also it'll make it easier to keep everyone's contact details together rather than have to drip info through a few people at a time, as more names get added.

Same as last year for me Marty. Car can be shown too no worries.....My R8 has fallen through as he has moved down south.....typical so need to track down an R8 for it. Will see if we can hook up with the guys that we did last year at Crieff as I want that white Supercharged RS4 on the stand. He's on here so will PM soon.

1. MartyMcfly - RS4
2. Brodster + The Dude (free) - S3

Reactions: MartayMcFly
I'm willing to stick sprint blue 8P2 S3 up there if you need 1... I'll even wash it for it!? Ha

Alright guys, Martin from the burgh' willing to display a mint avus silver B7 RS4, if not, I'll be attending anyway, Brodster, good to see ye! And no...still no Milltek...yet.

I'll be there since theres no fuel restrictions this year :whistle2: Should be just before my busy spells at work as well so will be good to get out before that starts

1. MartyMcfly - RS4
3. dzTT (possibly +1) - TTS

Hey guys! new to forum.. i'm a promotional model from England now living in the Highlands is there any official club stands at this years show?

Reactions: Kelza and MartayMcFly
Hi guys. Just doing a bit if surfing on the net and Groupon are doing cheap queue jumping tickets if they are the same as what we get it's a good deal. £11 for one and £21 for 2. Marty any ideas if the same tickets??

Tickets are the same price as last year: early bird (before April 30th) £10 per car+driver, £10 per passenger, kids go free (under 16). After that they're £15 per ticket. They don't include queue jump, but the queue last year was people waiting to pay to get in, so having a ticket will save you a lot of time standing around. Just ask Sandra.

Just a reminder to everyone that the ticket prices will go up at the end of the month, so anyone wanting on the stand (won't be a physical stand, just a reserved area in the show) will need to get their details to me by then. I'll send out an email/PM to everyone who has put their name down a week before the cut-off to keep all the info together. Last year we needed full name, contact number, car reg and description (just make/model/colour).

I'm willing to stick sprint blue 8P2 S3 up there if you need 1... I'll even wash it for it!? Ha

Alright guys, Martin from the burgh' willing to display a mint avus silver B7 RS4, if not, I'll be attending anyway, Brodster, good to see ye! And no...still no Milltek...yet.

You're both more than welcome to join the stand.

Reactions: mikers4
Thanks, looking forward to it and tickets getting bought next week :)

I'll get all the tickets for people on the stand (I order them and you pay me back before/at the show), but if you want to get extra tickets for friends/family that's fine.

So now entering the final week before the ticket price goes up (they haven't announced the final deadline for stand details yet), and so far we're looking a little thin.

1. MartyMcfly - RS4
4. S3_Jacko - S3
5. Hard_To_Spin - RS4

I'll get a note up in each model's sub-forum as most people likely aren't scrolling through the meets/events section regularly.

1. MartyMcfly - RS4
4. S3_Jacko - S3
5. Hard_To_Spin - RS4
6. R90 STL - S3
7. Mikers4 - RS4 B7

Last edited by a moderator:
This clashes with the Scottish Vag show at chaterlhault country park near Hamilton. Think you should be attending this show in supporting all things Scottish Vag, even though it's being organised by another club. I would have went to the Scottish car show if it was on another day, but I'm afraid I'd rather go to an all vag show, after all this is where my interests are.

Do you still need cars for the stand as I'm away to try get tickets for this I've a modded b7 rs4 in black

Reactions: MartayMcFly and Sandra
I will add you onto list for stand :) x

Have we to buy our own tickets for this show or send stuff to Martay?

Sorry if its been asked before, I'm trying to access the internet on my phone its hard to scroll through all the posts without hitting the Like | Share buttons haha

Sorry guys, have been preoccupied with the Deeside meet and forgot to check on this thread.

Yes, Mike, there's still plenty space and a modded RS4 is more than welcome.

And I've got the tickers for those listed above (actually ordered extra for any late comers). The get sent out in the stand info pack about a week before the show so I can send them on to you each if you want or, like last year, I'll just take the whole lot down and hand them out on the day (I'll be there very early rather than staying over night).

Reactions: dzTT
Sorry guys, have been preoccupied with the Deeside meet and forgot to check on this thread.

Yes, Mike, there's still plenty space and a modded RS4 is more than welcome.

And I've got the tickers for those listed above (actually ordered extra for any late comers). The get sent out in the stand info pack about a week before the show so I can send them on to you each if you want or, like last year, I'll just take the whole lot down and hand them out on the day (I'll be there very early rather than staying over night).

Hi Mate I've got tickets already for this!

Is the stand outside? I'm travelling down the day before so the car nice and clean for this!

The stand passes might be different to the regular tickets, but thats ok if youve already got your own.

And yes, we'll be outside as the indoor space was booked up before they even sent out the booking forms!

il be on the stand if that's ok pm'd Sandra il be bringing 1 passenger thanks.

Reactions: Sandra and MartayMcFly
1. MartyMcfly - RS4
4. S3_Jacko - S3
5. Hard_To_Spin - RS4
6. R90 STL - S3
7. Mikers4 - RS4 B7
8. glasgowA4 (+1) - A4

Thanks Martin. :) x

Hi

I have just chopped in my 5 month old 8V S3 for a shiny new sepang blue RSQ3, happy to bring it along if any interest.

Cheers

1. MartyMcfly - RS4
4. S3_Jacko - S3
5. Hard_To_Spin - RS4
6. R90 STL - S3
7. Mikers4 - RS4 B7
8. glasgowA4 (+1) - A4

Reactions: Sandra and MartayMcFly
Hi

I have just chopped in my 5 month old 8V S3 for a shiny new sepang blue RSQ3, happy to bring it along if any interest.

Cheers

Absolutely, there's still plenty room. Will you need any additional tickets for passengers?

il be bringing this if its ok? its no rs but its looking ok..

Reactions: Kelza, MartayMcFly and Sandra
Yes, thats fantastic, i will see you there. :) x

Reactions: TonyH38 and glasgowA4
Hi Martay, Put my name down will need a ticket do you still have some left? just me.

Reactions: MartayMcFly and Sandra
1. MartyMcfly - RS4
4. S3_Jacko - S3
5. Hard_To_Spin - RS4
6. R90 STL - S3
7. Mikers4 - RS4 B7
8. glasgowA4 (+1) - A4
9. marky142 - RSQ3
10. weebeasTTie -TT

Hi Martay, Put my name down will need a ticket do you still have some left? just me.

Absolutely, Reg, always room on the stand. I asked for extra early-bird tickets assuming/hoping more names would be added too, so you should be alright.

Reactions: Sandra
Might be pushing my luck here but... is there any space left to go on the stand? Will obv need a ticket etc but i'd be up for going on the stand if you'd have me?

All the spaces I've asked for are booked, but it shouldn't be an issue getting an extra spot. I'll email Sharon (show organiser) and let you know.

Well we're only a month away now. I just spoke to Sharon and the absolute deadline for names/numbers will be the 3rd of July, so I'm setting a cut off at the end of June for confirmation. So, anyone not confirmed by then will unfortunately not be on the stand.

That will also be the cut off for adding tickets (now up to £15 per passenger) so if anyone not included in the latest stand list (Sandra's post #33 above) has missed out on the early bird offer.

Doogie, if Marky doesn't confirm in time then I can give you his spot for the original £10.

My phone doesn't like slow offshore WiFi.

Last edited:
Well we're only a month away now. I just spoke to Sharon and the absolute deadline for names/numbers will be the 3rd of July, so I'm setting a cut off at the end of June for confirmation. So, anyone not confirmed by then will unfortunately not be on the stand.

That will also be the cut off for adding tickets (now up to £15 per passenger) so if anyone not included in the latest stand list (Sandra's post #33 above) has missed out on the early bird offer.

Doogie, if Marky doesn't confirm in time then I can give you his spot for the original £10.

Thats superb mate, let me know, failing that i will still be up for it if marky does confirm.

Thats superb mate, let me know, failing that i will still be up for it if marky does confirm.

Yup sorry, I maybe should have been a little clearer - anyone else wanting on the stand (including you Doogie) is welcome so long as they can confirm before July 1st.

Doogie, I'll Pm you what I need in terms of details abd if Marky does confirm then you'll be £15 for the car and another £15 per passenger. If he doesn't then it'll just be £10 for you.