Anyone in Cumbernauld area that can turn off service light???

Scotsman86

Reaction score
Hi all if anyone in the surrounding area has a diagnostics computer that could turn off the service light would be much appreciated.

Just had the car serviced at Audi Glasgow but because i wasnt willing to pay the extra 175 for the major service which is basically just changing the pollen filter they said they cant turn the service indicator off because they never carried out the major service...after arguing my case i gave up and left.

Any help appreciated its nothing major but the beep is anoying when the light comes on.

Its an A4 2008 2.0 TDI

Hi all if anyone in the surrounding area has a diagnostics computer that could turn off the service light would be much appreciated.

Just had the car serviced at Audi Glasgow but because i wasnt willing to pay the extra 175 for the major service which is basically just changing the pollen filter they said they cant turn the service indicator off because they never carried out the major service...after arguing my case i gave up and left.

Any help appreciated its nothing major but the beep is anoying when the light comes on.

Its an A4 2008 2.0 TDI

HI, Welcome to audi-sport.net. Try user gazthesparky for vcds. Hope you enjoy the forum, I will add you onto the Scottish members list. :) x

Local meets section link below:)

Scotland

If no joy over there pal Im 40 mins away from you so gimme a shout. Happy to assist. And if you wanna pop over you can peruse thro my Detailing Barn if your after any detailing products.......fully stocked at the mo.

Thanks for the replies sorry I never got back to you been in Kenya and then stuck in Germany last few months but thanks for offers will try get my light off when iv got some time to myself