Who's got a VAG COM cable in the North?

Cairngorm

Reaction score
So I pick up my new and first ever Audi in a couple of weeks, (A4 Avant 3.0 TDI Quattro Black Edition)

The dealer said he would enable the needle sweep function if I got the full code, but they don't use the VAG COM, and I'm damned if I can find the proper code in the forums anywhere,

Is there anybody in the North of Scotland (near Aviemore/Inverness) that has a VAG COM set up that would enable a few functions for me for a few quid?

Thanks in Advance

Ray..

I pop up to Aviemore/Lossiemouth every month mate to pick my kids up and have done alot of VCDS tweaks in both locations for people. Gimme a shout if you dont get it done and I shall bring my kit up with me and do it for you. If your after a cheeky wee remap I can also do that for you too as I am the sole Scottish Shark Performance dealer.

Cheers

Mark

www.brotek.co.uk - Home

I pop up to Aviemore/Lossiemouth every month mate to pick my kids up and have done alot of VCDS tweaks in both locations for people. Gimme a shout if you dont get it done and I shall bring my kit up with me and do it for you. If your after a cheeky wee remap I can also do that for you too as I am the sole Scottish Shark Performance dealer.

Cheers

Mark

www.brotek.co.uk - Home

Brilliant, Thanks Mark, will be in touch when I get my car, will get a blether before hand about remapping and how it affects warranty, prices etc,

Reactions: Brodster
I'm popping up to Lossie in the next few weeks so if your still after VCDS then let me know. Picking kids up on the Friday they break up from school as going to Mallorca the next day with them.

Iv beat you to it mark 😛 haha
Going down to aviemore on Thursday to get it all sorted.

Reactions: Brodster and Sandra