Next Scottish Meet

colinurquhart

Reaction score
I'd like to suggest a venue, Powmill Milkbar, best to google it for location. It's kinda central to Edinburgh, Glasgow and them up north. It's also in the countryside and has some great driving roads round that area too. It's also got a nice cheap cafe with homemade food and a reasonable size car park too.

Ok I'll stick up two provisional dates of Saturday 31st Aug or Sunday 1st September. I've chosen these dates as there's the big cruise this weekend, touring cars later on so end of the month will give folk time to organise with wives etc plus those who are monthly paid will be paid.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=u...0xe91aacbc60747514,Powmill,+Perth+and+Kinross

ATTENDING LIST

1. colinurquhart (cant think of his name TBH)
2. R90 STL (Richard)
3. Brodster (Mark)
4. dzTT (Darren)
5. Sandra (dunno her name) boss to you Mark , lol.
6. DavidH (or his) (the boss's son lol)
7. Davieg87 (Provisional)
8. ChallonaTTer (Nick)
9. ESD1711 (Erik)
10. Shariain (Iain) (provisional)
11. Missile (Scud)
12. JG51 AUD (John) (provisional)
13. DarGri
14. Bree9482 (Brendan)
15. Jimmyf (Jimmy)
16. Gfermer (Graeme)
17. ScottM4 (Murray)
18. Turbonutz (Alex)
19. Pyrocam (Craig) (Provisional)
20. Raytac (Leslie)
21. Deanosabby (Deano)
22. Stuartm (Provisional)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DarGri, Sandra and R90 STL
Count me in. I'd like to see a fair amount of interest on this thread. Too much faffing about being done on the other ones. Your man has laid out a time and date so all you need to do is say yes. Plenty of time to plan around it too. No excuses

Right guys I will stick a list up on the OP and update it as and when. This venue seems very popular for car meets. Porsche and Lotus have held several meetings there so good find.

Reactions: R90 STL
I'm up for it as per other post haha

Reactions: R90 STL
​Provisional yes :) x

Reactions: Brodster
I have a good feeling about this one! hopefully this meet is successful so that future meets can be more regular

A good venue makes all the difference and this is a tried and tested great venue by the looks of things. I should hopefully still have the large ASN banner that I've acquired for the cruise on Saturday so if allowed to keep it, it shall be a nice backdrop for the meet

excellent. I seen that was used at a previous meet you attended at what looked like an Audi garage! Looks great

Yeah I organised the big Audi dealer meet @ Edinburgh Audi last year. It was well attended with over 60 cars passing thro over the 4-5 hours it was on. Brilliant day and shows that a good venue works wonders.

that looked a great success! I hope to get double figures for this meet. There is no reason why we should'nt there seems to be a healthy network of like minded Audi lovers on this forum

Superb, I'm glad there's been a good response so soon. Any preference on the Saturday or Sunday?

Saturday for me definitely. I have a golf outing with my work on the Sunday

I am friendly with the guy that runs the TT Owners Club so when the date and time are set in stone I shall post up the meet on the TTOC Facebook page so that all can see and also BroTek FB page too.

Sunday would be mine or Saturday early morning as I have a BBQ for the wife's birthday on the saturday afternoon as I've just been informed when telling her about the meet.

Spoke with adam, we can have the 2 x 15 feet banners :) x

Is it worth me contacting the Milkbar about us coming along?

early morning should be fine. Couldnt have you missing out Colin since you instigated the thread! contacting the place might be a good idea

Reactions: colinurquhart
Ok how does half 9 sound Saturday morning, tea/coffee, morning rolls and a good chat.

Hi guys,

Newbie here picking up my new A3 tomorrow!

Stick me down as a provisional yes, would be great to meet some fellow Audi owners!

Stick my name to the list Mark,i should be able to make this.
Cheers Nick.

Reactions: Sandra
Hi guys,

Newbie here picking up my new A3 tomorrow!

Stick me down as a provisional yes, would be great to meet some fellow Audi owners!

Welcome davie, i have added you to the list. Hope to see you there. :) x

Thanks Sandra,it's looking good already....hope we get the weather as we did at the Edinburgh/Audi meet! Nick xx

it sure is Nick. I have placed an order for the weather, lol. If not you will have me there and i a regular ray of sunshine, lmaa. :) x

Reactions: ChallonaTTer
For timings can we have it a little later as thats an early rise for me and for folk over Glasgow and up Aberdeen way. 1030 for 11 would be better.

Yeah that's a fair point, I'm happy with those times also.

Either day/time is good for me. This the place nearish Knockhill?

Mark - is the Audi showroom meet gonna be turning into a annual thing? think it would be a good idea as the attendance was great and I fancy a new car so could do a deal on the day haha

I'll stick it on the TTOC forum as well when we agree date/time since some of them don't have FB

Either day/time is good for me. This the place nearish Knockhill?

Mark - is the Audi showroom meet gonna be turning into a annual thing? think it would be a good idea as the attendance was great and I fancy a new car so could do a deal on the day haha

I'll stick it on the TTOC forum as well when we agree date/time since some of them don't have FB

Let Colin get this one over and done with and then I shall start the ball rolling for another dealer meet at Edinburgh Audi.

Reactions: dzTT
Saturdays arent particularly great for me as I work at night, but if this is going to be morning / lunchtime, shuldnt be a problem and I should get along to it :)