4 wheel alignment in Aberdeen where is best to go help please

A3YDO

Reaction score

Guys

Where's best in the deen to go for 4 wheel alignment? For the s3 Went to laws to get it done after getting new tyres fitted, turns out its way out of spec front and back but they could not set the back wheels my guess the had the wrong set up, so they are useless any help on where to go would be ace

Cheers Scott

I used Bridgend garage in Banff, but Clarke Motorsport in Kemnay do it too.

Beware of getting it done at a cheaper place. I used Tawse for both my B5 Quattros, and I had to replace the eccentric bolts not that long after they had been 'moved' due to them being seized solid, so I wasn't happy. (See here Rear Suspension Help)

I don't know the A3 setup, but you might want to ensure the adjusters are free or you are prepares to replace them- if it's anything like my B5s, they were solid.

Cheers for the reply.

Yeh a few folk on another forum have recommended clarke Motorsport. My rear bolts move but the guy said they were not moving enough for them to set one side so they could set the other, that's where I guessed he had the wrong set up for the car if the bolts was moving and not seized, he selected a3 sport to the s3 Quattro that's where I think it went wrong.

The only place i know is west high street garage..in inverurie not far from aberdeen!

Clarke performance or Wallace performance, both use hunter equipment which is known to be the best alignment equipment ;)