Last livingston cruise of the summer !

DavidF92

Reaction score
Hi all I thought I would ask if anyone is going to the livingston cruise on the 31st August.

All type of cars are welcome but it is not has big has the Edinburgh cruise, but still it is a good night out in the cars :)

If anyone wants to go we could meet at deer park and then drive up so we could park has a "audi" group. If so I will bring my camera to take some photos

The cruise is at livingston toy R us car park.

Do you have a link to a facebook page or anything? I won't be home in time, but others might be after some more details - like what kind of cars are going to be there? Is it a regular thing? Where is Livingston Toys R Us?

Martin

I was only looking to see if there are any people which stay in the west lothian area who would like to go to less type off show in a group.

Only just joined this form, just got my audi A3 "3 weeks ago" :).

Think there are a few Edinburgh-ish members, and this is the place to get a feel fro who might be wanting to attend. There's going to be an Edinburgh meet at the start of October too (I'm sure you saw the thread), so if anyone can't make one I recommend going to the other - meets are a great way to spend the day chatting about cars and having a nosey around other people's motors. Sometimes there's even bacon rolls!

Thats only a 30 minute drive from me so might attend. The Edinburgh cruise wasn't too bad....busy but only 4 Audis were there and way too many Civics and Fiestas for my liking. Alot of nice tuned cars though especially the green 500bhp+ Focus RS