Edinburgh Meet

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
Hi all. Im going to be organising a meet at Audi Edinburgh after the Aberdeen meet has passed this Saturday. Thought about going for a Sunday as the customer parking will be kinda empty as its the weekend and we will be able to get all the cars parked together. Will see if we can get some promotional stuff to advertise who we are, so please give me your thoughts on this and I shall make it happen. Was thinking maybe about the 9th September. The 3 weeks after that are a no go for me as getting hitched so can make it early October if thats good for everyone.

Audi Edinburgh meet 12-4pm @ Audi Sighthill on 7th October '12

Contact Edinburgh Audi in Scotland | Lomond Audi

ATTENDING

1. Brodster
2. Sandra and David
3. MartayMcfly
4. Bell_S3
5. Daggerit
6. Deanosabby
7. DavidF92
8. dzTT
9. S3Black
10. Butsy

11. PH1L
12. Peter Carde
13. Brillo
14. Fallmonk
15. Mcdubber1
16. scottm4
17. DannyH76
18. Cheechy
19. pjr
20. Aly
21. V6Rul (TTOC)
22. JimmyF (TTOC)
23. Saffy (TTOC)
24. ChallonaTTer (TTOC)
25. Missile (TTOC)
26. Genie (TTOC)
27. Blackers (TTOC)
28. Weebeasttie (TTOC)
29. Big_ab (TTOC)
30. Cheechy (TTOC)
31. Phope (TTOC)
32. MonTheFish (TTOC)
33. Bunnywarren (TTOC)
34. Waz
35. Goofturbo
36. Scoobaru
37. Silken

Maybe

S3quatt
2-3 possibles from TTOC
RPSXR

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that I should be able to come along to this... It will depend on the funds available but for now I'll say yes! :)

Don't think I'll be home in time for this... I will make it to an asn meet eventually. Promise.

Can we make this the first weekend in October please? :) x

Yeah we can do. Just give me until after the Aberdeen meet and then I shall start organising it with Edinburgh Audi........and you didnt say pretty please......god.....women nowadays eh.

Im not just any woman, but here goes, pretty please Mark. :) x x

Right then.....Aberdeen meet is over so I will be contacting Edinburgh Audi tomorrow to discuss the future meet there. Provisional date will be 7th October 2102 starting at midday. Have gone for a Sunday as the carpark in Edinburgh Audi has been revised and they have a dedicated customer parking right next to the door with a capacity for more than 30 cars and its quiet on a Sunday. Stay tuned folks for further info.

I'll pop along to this.
The plastic panel's will be all colour coded by then.
Is it worth bringing along my VCDS?
Ta,
Deano.

Right then peeps. The seed has been planted. Seeing as The Lomond Group has been taken over I've had to go through Braehead to start organising this Edinburgh meet. First reactions are good from the new Audi MD of Lookers Motor Group. I've just come off the phone from them and they are away to have a discussion about the meet. A few employees remember us from the 1st meet at Braehead which is good. I will get a phone call this afternoon so as soon as I know its a goer then I will post it up. Please PM me if your going to attend. I will then post up an up-to-date list of members going every week. This keeps the thread nice n organised and saves me routing through all posts to see who is going. The final list will go up afew days before the meet. Be advised there are no catering facilities at Edinburgh Audi but there is a 24hr BP garage 1/2 mile away.
Can we get hold of the big ASN flags for this meet???

Last edited:
Right then peeps. The seed has been planted. Seeing as The Lomond Group has been taken over I've had to go through Braehead to start organising this Edinburgh meet. First reactions are good from the new Audi MD of Lookers Motor Group. I've just come off the phone from them and they are away to have a discussion about the meet. A few employees remember us from the 1st meet at Braehead which is good. I will get a phone call this afternoon so as soon as I know its a goer then I will post it up. Please PM me if your going to attend. I will then post up an up-to-date list of members going every week. This keeps the thread nice n organised and saves me routing through all posts to see who is going. The final list will go up afew days before the meet. Be advised there are no catering facilities at Edinburgh Audi but there is a 24hr BP garage 1/2 mile away.
Can we get hold of the big ASN flags for this meet???

Good news then Mark! As long as them remembering ASN from the last meet at Braehead is a good thing then I can't imagine there would be any issues.

Hell, they could even bill it as a bit of a sales thing so potential customers could come have a look at actual owners cars and ask us questions. ;) Could even drum up some business for yourself! Haha.

​Mark, i will speak to adam about the flag, it shouldnt be a problem though. :) x

lol Mark, as i was saying to you yesterday, i will come up the night before. You forgot to phone me back, so your fired, lmao, btw your reinstated now. :) x

Awww c'mon you know what mothers are like.....yap yap yap. She was still on the phone when I parked up in their driveway.....after an 18 mile drive to Peebles......phew!!!!

damn, looks like I'm going to be away for this one too :crying:

someday i will be around for one of these so i can meet you all. ive got the full vcds aswell so would be good to shar eit and also find out how to do more things with it

Awww c'mon you know what mothers are like.....yap yap yap. She was still on the phone when I parked up in their driveway.....after an 18 mile drive to Peebles......phew!!!!

Hey, mothers are the best, i bet she even fed you, lmao. X

Right then peeps the Edinburgh Audi meet is a goer for the 7th October starting at 12:00 and we have allocated spaces for 30 cars. They are fine with the ASN flags IF they get supplied. They said the more cars the better. As I said before there are no catering facilties within the garage but there is a nice wee pub about 1/4 mile down the road if anyones after a pub grub. Names to me by PM please as I want to keep the thread nice n tidy. An amended list will go up every week to show who is going. I will start with a list now as I have a few names already. For details on Edinburgh Audi location and to see the actual site click the link below.

Contact Edinburgh Audi in Scotland | Lomond Audi

ATTENDING
1. Brodster
2. Sandra
3. MartayMcfly
4. Ilim
5. Daggerit
6. Deanosabby
7. DavidF92

Last edited:
Reactions: MartayMcFly
Cool, glad to see this is all organised and they don't mind hosting us! :) Not too far from payday either so should still have plenty cash with any luck! ;)

won't be able to make this one. Will be just back from Honeymoon and will be at work. :wacko:

Morning guys, quick update on this, Audi-sport.net banners and some goodies sorted for this event. So come on guys, lets get more names on this list. :) x

I move in to my first house the week before this so may be a tad bit busy, will try my best to get along to it though and meet you all :salute:

Dazz

I've thrown up a post in the eastsidevw forum, so we might have some non-Audi company (though a lot of the guys have Audis too).

Reactions: Brodster
Anyone can come along to the meet, the more the merrier, be cool to have a lot more members though. x

Dan, the 1st pic goes in here. I bet your so excited. Hope you got the camera ready. x