Meet Suggestion

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, i would like for you all to consider having a meet at some Audi Dealerships. I have put a list below of the main dealerships in Scotland. I think it would be a really great idea. Audi Glasgow were pleased to accomodate us, so lets try out the others. :)

audi dealers

Sounds like a cool idea actually! I wouldn't recommend Aberdeen unless they move all their cars out of the parking lot as it's tiny and you have to squeeze in at the best of times! Lol. Don't know what the others are like though, I'd be happy coming along to one of these though I recon!

I see you have two Audi dealers listed for Edinburgh but I'm a bit confused? Witherspoon used to have a VW Audi approved repair centre in sighthill but that has now closed down. Western Audi as far as I was aware they also were only an approved repairer not a dealer. I'm not even sure if they are still an approved repairer?

The new Audi centre in Edinburgh ( which doesn't seem to be listed ) was part of the Lomond group but that has now been bought over by Lookers!

I was up there just yesterday and they now have plenty room. For a while it was rammed with new cars and there was very little room.

I'd definately be interested in a meet there.

I see you have two Audi dealers listed for Edinburgh but I'm a bit confused? Witherspoon used to have a VW Audi approved repair centre in sighthill but that has now closed down. Western Audi as far as I was aware they also were only an approved repairer not a dealer. I'm not even sure if they are still an approved repairer?

The new Audi centre in Edinburgh ( which doesn't seem to be listed ) was part of the Lomond group but that has now been bought over by Lookers!

I was up there just yesterday and they now have plenty room. For a while it was rammed with new cars and there was very little room.

I'd definately be interested in a meet there.

Thanks for the update on that. It would be cool if we could arrange a meet for there. :) x

the likelihood of getting parked at dundee audi is very small and its not exactly a nice street

That is the correct phone number for the main Audi dealer in Edinburgh. Western Audi were removed off the Lomond Group a few years ago and are mainly a VW dealer now.