Shark Performance in Scotland

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
Just thought I would give all you guys a heads up. BroTek is now the sole Scottish Shark Performance dealer. 10% discount off all remaps to ASN members in the months of July/August. Book now to avoid the stampede....lol. There is also an incentive referral scheme as in if a previous customer recommends a friend/colleague/ASN member to BroTek and that new customer receives a remap then cashback will be rewarded.

All depends on what kind of Polo mate.....if its just the minty one then yeah.....lol. I need to know what make and model and year it is. If its a normally aspirated engine then no as the gains from these engines are minimal and not worth doing. Let me know ASAP and I can get the info to you.

more for the mpg lad it will be a daily driver depends if i win it or not, i can discuss it at the meet with you

I'm looking to get my 2.0 tfsi B8 A4 remapped in the near future, what sort of gains could I expect from a shark remap?

Good morning mate. There are 2 versions of the B8 2.0 tfsi. See info and figures below.

1. 2.0TFSI 180bhp - Stage 1 - ECU remap to 230bhp - £450
2. 2.0TFSI 211bhp - Stage 1 - ECU remap to 250bhp - £450

Hope this helps. Obviously your gains are going to be more as per the mods you have already done to the car. If you were to go for the remap I would have to know exactly what mods have been done as some make a huge difference to the mapping and have to be incorporated into it.

****Sorry for the typo error got me figures mixed up. The above prices are with the discount off and are correct as of 24/07****

Last edited:
It's the 211 engine in mine. The mods are in progress as we speak but yeah I could let you know exactly what's been done once it's finished. Is that price with the 10% discount or is that to come off that price?

Hi all. Just to let you know if you were contemplating on a Shark remap for your beloved Audi then my discounted rate will end this month so if anyone is thinking about it you have 2 days left to get it at the cheaper price.

Brotek is happy to announce that we can now supply the full Milltek range of exhausts at competitive prices. Call for further details and prices.

Reactions: Sandra
Bonjour peeps. Just to everyone know I will be going offline for a couple of weeks as Im getting married on Saturday and then off on honeymoon. To those that are coming to BroTek for a remap, I will arrange booking in times when I return from bronzing myself in the Maldives. See you all soon.

Reactions: Sandra
Congrats Mark, go and enjoy yourselves. Then get back in time for the Edinburgh meet :salute:

Reactions: Brodster
Hi all. Im now back from my honeymoon and now seriously depressed due to the weather. BroTek is now open for business WEF Monday 01 October so everyone that enquired about a remap before I left get in touch.