RNS-E problem fitting BOSE CD Stacker?

karbonk

Living a little!
Reaction score
Just installed and seems to be all ok, but noticed the CD stacker in glovebox is staying lite up on the buttons. Any ideas?

Cheers

I take it the key is in the ignition when your looking at the CD Changer? Its a bit like the Fridge light senario. "How do i know that the light goes out when i shut the door"

Best way is to get in the car, and lock the doors (dont move tho) and after about a minute the CD changer should go to sleep. You will also notice that the Hazzard light will stay on for about a minute too.

I take it the key is in the ignition when your looking at the CD Changer? Its a bit like the Fridge light senario. "How do i know that the light goes out when i shut the door"

Best way is to get in the car, and lock the doors (dont move tho) and after about a minute the CD changer should go to sleep. You will also notice that the Hazzard light will stay on for about a minute too.

no the lights on the buttons on the cd stacker
are staying on after locking and looking through the window. All other lights are fine and go off when locking.

Seems to be ok, perhaps I wasn't waiting long enough or it had a funny few minutes.

Cheers Cockney Boy.