Sky InsuranceAH Fabrications

Thread: usb connection

2nd Gear

Status

usb connection

Hi everyone, picking up a 08 s3 on monday and it lists that it has a usb connection along with the rns-e.
    What can i plug into the usb? Ipod? USB drives? Will it all show up on the rns-e?

ALso, been looking for a set of 4gb sd cards but all the links to the amazon one shows the price at 120!

Cheers

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by waring192 View Post
    Hi everyone, picking up a 08 s3 on monday and it lists that it has a usb connection along with the rns-e.
    What can i plug into the usb? Ipod? USB drives? Will it all show up on the rns-e?

ALso, been looking for a set of 4gb sd cards but all the links to the amazon one shows the price at 120!

Cheers
    a set of sd cards for 120 is that a misprint . 15 more like

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Make sure they're SD cards not SDHC as these wont work unless you have the latest 2010 RNS.

Personally mate I stick with SD usage as ipod etc connections are crap except for the 2010 ones that have full folder/file compatibility with ipod etc where as older version used a cd changer connectivity iirc, sure someone with the system will advise if I missed a trick, but I remember this when I used Dension original systems back in my S3, same setup tbh cd changer connectivity & limited visually.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK