usb connection

waring192

Reaction score
Hi everyone, picking up a 08 s3 on monday and it lists that it has a usb connection along with the rns-e.
What can i plug into the usb? Ipod? USB drives? Will it all show up on the rns-e?

ALso, been looking for a set of 4gb sd cards but all the links to the amazon one shows the price at £120!

Cheers

Hi everyone, picking up a 08 s3 on monday and it lists that it has a usb connection along with the rns-e.
What can i plug into the usb? Ipod? USB drives? Will it all show up on the rns-e?

ALso, been looking for a set of 4gb sd cards but all the links to the amazon one shows the price at £120!

Cheers
a set of sd cards for £120 is that a misprint . £15 more like

Make sure they're SD cards not SDHC as these wont work unless you have the latest 2010 RNS.

Personally mate I stick with SD usage as ipod etc connections are crap except for the 2010 ones that have full folder/file compatibility with ipod etc where as older version used a cd changer connectivity iirc, sure someone with the system will advise if I missed a trick, but I remember this when I used Dension original systems back in my S3, same setup tbh cd changer connectivity & limited visually.