Volks AutosChris Nott
    Neutral

Status

2009 RNS-E DVD Disc offer from Audi

Just received the following email from Audi detailing an offer to supply a 2009 disc for Ł149, might be of some interest - guess that as the offer ends 31st December Audi are trying to get rid of this years disc ready for 2010 ..........

A new season is almost here and the roads you travel on change regularly too, so it's important to keep the information on your Audi's Satellite Navigation system up to date. As you have a DVD-based system, we're pleased to say that doing so is quick and straightforward.

2009 Navigation update DVD
    The latest maps for the UK and Europe
    Quicker, more economical journeys
    Updated points of interest and Audi Centre locations
    Regular TMC traffic updates
    2009 update disc available for only Ł149

To find out more about these offers, contact your nearest Audi Centre using the details supplied. Offer ends 31 December 2009. Subject to availability and while stocks last.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    I'd hang on the 2010 discs are due before Christmas with firmware & software upgrades so Audi tell me.
    A3 CABRIO S-Line 2.0 TDI DSG
    Liquid Blue-Blue Hood. Celtic Tunning Remap with E Motion -RNSE-Seperate DVD Player-100gb Portable Hard Drive-USB-Phone Prep-Exnon Adaptive Lights-Heated Seats-Lumber Support-Acoustic Parking-Light & Rain Sensors-Interior Light Pack-Storage Pack-Cruise Control-Folding Dipping Mirrors-Interior Auto Dipping Mirror-Bose-Hill Hold-SDS-FBMFSW - Alpine iPod Controller

S6 LeMans Man

Status
    I see Crewe Audi are offering them on ebay for Ł155 - As for 2010 discs, I really wonder how much better/more info will really be on them - roads around here havn't changed that much in years, they're still full of holes and laden with cones!

Best just grab one from ebay at around the Ł50 mark - theres plenty up for grabs weekly.
    S6 Stuff
    TV + Reverse Camera
    ipod & iphone
    All the "PACKS"
    Heated Memory Seats Driv & Pass
    Power Close Doors
    Exclusive Interior - Black/Silver
    Auto Foldaway Towbar
    Privacy Glass
    Advance Key - Keyless Go
    RS6 Xenons + DRL's

More extras than a Hollywood epic