RNS-E replace loader mech HELP!!!

Rajiya_ne_Oudi

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondered if anyone had or could point me in the correct direction, in getting information of how I can remove and replace the DVD loader mechanisim on my audi sat nav....I think my laser is on its way out but I have a complete brand new loader with mech so thought id just replace the whole thing...

Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

look for a member here called rabbit from belgium he is the man to help you i will pm you his email

the whoel RNS-E unit or are you actually going to pull the unit apart and just replace the DVD drive?

Hi guys just wondered if anyone had or could point me in the correct direction, in getting information of how I can remove and replace the DVD loader mechanisim on my audi sat nav....I think my laser is on its way out but I have a complete brand new loader with mech so thought id just replace the whole thing...

Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

Before you change your loader, and you say that your laser could be on its way out, i take it you have cleaned the head already and that has not solved the problem?

Changing the loader mechanism will not fix your laser problem, unless it includes the laser head.