Where do I enter the MyAudi pin in Audi Connect? (A6, C7, MMI Touch)

Reaction score
I'm trying to get my MyAudi account linked to my car's Audi Connect system (so I can send postcodes to the car and manually adjust the internet radio settings, etc), but I can't figure out where to get to the screen were I can enter the pin number as per the MyAudi site:

Pin: #########.
Please enter the PIN above in your Audi MMI to link your vehicle with myAudi.

I can get to Audi Connect (Menu - Info - Audi Connect), but I can't see where to enter the pin.

Any help would be appreciated!

According to the manual.... after I launch Audi Connect there should be a Audi Connect symbol that I can click on to get the login prompt, but I just get the Audi Connect services (petrol prices, weather, etc). Because I can't login and link it to my account, I can't send navigation destinations to the car from my PC.

Curious if you ever figured this out. I'm having the same problem. I have a '14 S6. I can go to Audiconnect and the only option is "Connect". I click that and it just says connection failed. No place to enter a PIN...

When you open connect on the MMI the first option listed should be login. If it isn't there, go to the last option which should be logout and press it. Go back to top of list then select login.

All done, thank Dave.

For anyone else that still having issues:

Once you register in myaudi.com, it will give you the PIN.
THe PIN is under NAV menu, destination, online destination and there you will see from 'my audi account' - once you click it, it will ask you for a PIN - sorted! :0)

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexander Sweetwood and DaveW
This solution worked for me:

FIRST GO TO: https://www.audiusa.com/myaudi

Either create an account or log into an account

Make sure your vehicle is present.

If not, add using the VIN

Scroll down and click on “audi connect services” icon

A new window (Https://my.audi.com should open (make sure you allow pop ups)

STEP 1 – VERIFY OWNERSHIP

At the top of the page, click “Audi connect user management” link

Complete form and send of to the dealer to be verified

STEP 2 – GET PIN

From top of page, click “My Vehicles” icon

Then Select “Display all Vehicles”

A picture of your car generic model will come up with a red icon underneath it.

Click an icon and you get a MMI PIN

STEP 3 – CONNECT CAR TO MMI

Go to your car

Go to Navigation Menu > Destination > Online Destination > Click it and it will ask for your PIN.

Enter it and your car will now be connected to your phone MMI app

Does entering the PIN under navigation solve all the set ups that requires the PIN such as the WIFI hotspot feature?

Guys, on the email I've received it says I need to scratch off the code on my spare key ring, and enter that in the car. I can't see anyway of doing this. Can anybody help? Ta

Here's what fixed it for me!

So I just got the new Q5 and live in the USA. The website keeps redirecting me to the USA Audi site which does not allow the pin to be seen or changed. If you use the Audi international site (login quickly before the redirect to the USA site), it then allows you to reset the PIN.

Guys, on the email I've received it says I need to scratch off the code on my spare key ring, and enter that in the car. I can't see anyway of doing this. Can anybody help? Ta

I have same problem. Wats the soloution please.

Is the user agreement bumber the same

I have same problem. Wats the soloution please.

Is the user agreement bumber the same

There is no email involved AFAIK....

You need your VIN number, then setup/register an account at my.audi.com

Once you logon, go into Features on the web page.

There should be a Vehicle Connected/Not Connected logo on the page, if you click there you should find the PIN number associated with your VIN.

If you now go to your MMI and select Audi Connect from the menu, it will ask for your PIN number (if not already connected) Once you have connected using the PIN, the my.audi portal should report that your car is 'Connected'

You need to have a data connection for Audi Connect services to work - either via a connected mobile phone, or an in-car SIM.

Don't get too excited though, it doesn't give you much on the C7/7.5 platform.

:racer: