Audi Navigation System - AUX does not work! Help!!

Becksbar7

Reaction score
Hello,

I purchased an Audi navigation system which my other half installed the other day. All seems to work, but the original AUX port which is near the handbrake.... Does anyone know why and how I could get around this?

Your help would be much appreciated,

Becks

View attachment 27118 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391811593970146

Yeap, got it sorted today!! 😁 You need to purchase a £5 32 pin connector from Audi. Becks

Haha!! Same!! I'm a female and I managed to sort it 😁!! Lol. Purchase this part: 1J0 972 977 G - Part Number

What system do you have? Do you have a picture? Or is it same as mine?

I have an RNSE
My car originally had aux near the handbrake but it doesn't work now I've had my rnse installed lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392494280055088

Same as mine! Mine is under the hand break. I installed my RNSE and then the Aux did not work.

Purchase this part : 1J0 972 977G and then take the system out and move a couple of pins & it will work. Done mine today and all now works!

Purchase this part : 1J0 972 977G and then take the system out and move a couple of pins & it will work. Done mine today!

This is where you move the pins to... From the blue quadlock in the back of the RNSE to the new connector. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392494620607631

Same!! Lots of people say they done like aux because of the leads, but I use mine all the time!!

Ohhh.... I had bluetooth retrofitted and don't know how to get it to work!!!

Hello - I can find my Bluetooth (KUFATEC) I think it's called. Audi installed it when I purchased my car as it did not have it in it. But, I don't know how I can get everything to work together to display and use telephone on my RNSE . I only retrofitted my RNSE last week and trying to get all the functions to work correctly now. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Becks

Ahhhh, no problem Phil. Thank you anyways. What's the OEM Bluetooth kit? Lol

I have the multi function steering wheel with the "mode & speak" buttons on it. I got a wiring loom from EBay and a BT module. The steering wheel controls the phone and you get the phone number/contacts on the DIS. When I get the RNS E it will also work with that.

Forget you also get voice control...

U never said if u coded with vcds to work with ur AUX and Bluetooth?
I'm not sure if ur Bluetooth will work as it isn't an Audi one tho.
To be honest since I got RNSE fitted I use sd cards for music :)

Hi i phoned my local audi dealer today and asked for the '32 pin connector' the guy said its just a housing case..is that all i need to get and what do i do from there? Cheers