Nagivation Plus what unit is this .

Laurie in Zim

Reaction score
Hi all , I have just joined and this is my first post so hope it is in the right place .I have just bought a 2002 A3 with this Navigation plus in it , has anyone got one like this and can tell me how it all works and what the English translation for the buttons are, or has someone got a user manual for it please that I could download and what model is it .
Thanks regards Laurie Humphrey ( user name Laurie in Zim )

Fullscreen capture 8192024 112403 AM

Looks like RNS-D. You might find a manual over audiforums.us

The only DNS-D's I can find have a CD/DVD slot above the screen and the ones that have the slot behind the screen also have Sd card slots are differently set out on the front .
Thanks for the reply.
Laurie

Looks like a rns d but for japanese market... It's definitely not an rns e but it has the bigger screen for some reason... CD slot should be under the front panel, press tilt or open and take a picture.

That unit will only really work in japan, the radio frequency are restricted bands so you may not be able to pickup your complete range, also from what I understand the navigation will only work in Japan. Also any manuals will only be in Japanese as the unit was only offered in japan.

Thanks , I think the posts are right about only for japanese market I wonder why a special unit would be made just for them.
In Zimbabwe we only get a few station so radio doesn't matter to me , the CD works very well so that is the main thing and I am sure that there would be no maps of Zimbabwe to use in the navigation system any way .
I haven't picked the car up yet ,I was trying to get as much information so I could understand things better for when I start playing with it.
But thanks for the responses.