Audi A4 3g mmi dvd eject

Jambo26

Reaction score
Hi

I am trying to get the the dvd out of the above car. i have vag com but cant find the right adaption to unlock the drive.

Anybody know anything. also there is no 37 Navigation on installed modules on VCDS

Jamie

Show us a log of the car please.

the car is coming back in tomorrow so i try and do a log. (do i just do a full system scan) sorry still getting to grips with vcds.

Thanks

Really don't understand why you need a scan to convince yourself there is no 37 module any more.

The NAV was combined with the TEL, AMI into the 5F unit when MMI 3G was introduced.

So you won't find the modules 77, 37 anymore.

Is that a problem for you Craig?

I know Jambo has always been on the site with 8P's, he has been used to rns-e's, as per his post asking about module 37 stands to reason, so to confirm 100% its not a B7 as often people have done this on forums, albeit he says mmi 3g, but to be sure, I asked for a log.

If you contact ross-tech, they always ask for a full autoscan no matter what car you tell them it is, because of mistakes by end users in which chassis they have.

I fail to see why this bothers you so much, unless its because you think anyone's questioning your reply/knowledge on the matter, which nobody is, but logs help others all the time.

Last edited:
Doesn't bother me at all, just seems stupid.

The OP has stated it's an MMI 3G car and that he cannot see a module 37.

So based on that it's an easy assumption that he's not made a mistake.

If it was a B7 well he would have seen a module 37 and I don't think he's made that sort of error.

If it was a B8 2G A4 (yes there are some around) then again he would have seen a module 37.

Doesn't bother me at all, just seems stupid.

The OP has stated it's an MMI 3G car and that he cannot see a module 37.

So based on that it's an easy assumption that he's not made a mistake.

If it was a B7 well he would have seen a module 37 and I don't think he's made that sort of error.

If it was a B8 2G A4 (yes there are some around) then again he would have seen a module 37.

So how do you eject the dvd from mmi 3g system.

Adaption channel 18:

With this adaption channel ejection of an inserted CD or DVD can be disabled/enabled. The function of the eject button is deactivated/activated.

0 = Normal status / Eject button not disabled

1 = Eject button disabled (anti-theft protection)