Aftermarket 2din upgrade a3 s line BOSE

arrya3

Reaction score
hi guys, im looking for some help with my dilemma! ive got a an a3 s line 2008, with a symphony head unit and bose speakers. i really would like to put sat nav in the dash, and ive been offered an aftermarket 2din headunit from a family friend quite cheap. my concern is, and please excuse my lame terminology and lack of ice knowledge.

1. can i do this, is it possible?
2. will the sound quality suffer because isnt the AMP part of the head unit on the symphony?
3. can i get a kit to make it all look smart?
4. would anyone advise a better route? ie an audi satnav plus unit?

thanks in advance,

arron

Depends on the unit, but its possible to fit others, but all comes down to if you prefer an oem look/style with everything working as per factory intended, some people are anal or just prefer this.

AMP is a seperate unit, can be hooked upto other head units.

TBH nothing beats the fit of oem & all slips into the cars systems as it should.

Cant go wrong with the audi rns-e, its nav is good enough & has sd cards for mp3 along with the ability to add BT later or at same time.

Give me a shout if of interest as I can supply/fit all the audi kit.

Hi mate,

just joined the forum as I am picking up my new 59 plate A3 at the weekend and wanted some advice on upgrading the stereo to the Audi rns e sat nav unit. I am not not into my cars that much so not sure how it works with retro fitting and activating, etc? I have looked on eBay but am not convinced they are genuine sales????

any help would be much appreciated!

Welcome Paul.

Send me a PM mate & I can get you hooked up as I supply/fit these systems for members.

Hi
Welcome Paul.

Send me a PM mate & I can get you hooked up as I supply/fit these systems for members.

Where you based ? As I also have an RNS E Sat Nav to fit

thanks
Geoff