RNS E need to fit it

syk919

Reaction score
i need someone in the lanacshire area to help me fit rns e??
i have the double din cage
i have the rns e
i just need one blank switch, card holder and centre trim surround for hazard switch etc
i need some help coding etc as i will probably fit oem bluetooth at the same time

Mate apologies but I've been ill for little while hence not about, I will get back to you tomorrow if thats ok, again apologies, thanks.

:))) am i glad to see your reply i actually seen your post on another article just after i posted this saying youve been ill for a while and good to know your feeling better :) no worries

Yes sorry mate, just flawed by a virus for few weeks, got nothing done, I'll be back in touch later today if thats ok, thanks for patients.

yea no problem mate.also before i forget ive got voice guided nav in my car atm.does that mean i wont need gps atenna etc? also can i possibly hack the satnav controls next to my cig lighter to connect to rnse? long shot i know but once i get the rnse fitted il have no need for the controls and the satnav drive in my boot

We'll go through everything mate dont worry & I'll advise what can/cant be done :)