Dynavin DVN-A4 (D30 Platform)

ctd

Reaction score
just bougt a Dynavin DVN-A4 (D30 Platform) but there was no navigation software disc when turned up, where can i get a disc, any help would be good
cheers

Have been reading about the Dynavin on the net, i was reading in particular about the DVN-A4 for a B6 S4 and depending on who or where you buy it it from, it comes on an SD card which sometimes is included in the price or if not you have buy it separately.

What do you think of it, did you install yourself?

Last edited:
paid to have it fitted coz the harness that came with it was wired all wrong, the software i found on the net for nothing so just cost me the price of a micro sd card.
happy with the overall function of the unit, next thing is to fit a wireless rear view camera
the DVD works well, ipod connection also charged my 4gs iphone BUT when using my phone in the bluetooth mode my contact list is messed up although it works with the wifes sony ericson so i think its just an apple problem, making calls is clear with the microphone that comes in the kit
all in all a cheap sat nav/bluetooth/DVD/radio/CD/ipod combo that (touch wood) works well(paid £349)

Thanks, that sounds cheap, was more like £569 for the A4 version. Did you look at a similar OE looking headunit made by MIMI when researching, i cant seem to find anyones thoughts on it anywhere.