A3 RNS-E fitting help needed in Kent

A3Kent

Reaction score
Hi there

I've been looking around on lots of forums about the fitting of these units and I could do with some assistance and some questions answered

Does anyone live locally to me in Tonbridge,Kent that would be willing to help me install/code the RNS-E unit to my 2009 A3 with factory BOSE, iPod connectivity, AUX in with Double DIN concert unit? I do not want to lose any fuctionality of the existing equipment after upgrading to RNS-E.

I haven't even purchased the unit yet as I'm not 100% sure what I need for the job. I may also look to install the AMI unit and Genuine Audi Bluetooth module at the same time depending on costs.

I'm led to believe that NHN (Nigel) may be able to help?

Beer tokens or whatever it takes is on offer :)

Thanks
Chris

Chris I'll send you a reply tomorrow if thats ok mate, I can supply/fit all of the items mentioned & have most if not all in stock, sorry for delayed replies, thanks.

Thanks NHN. Which RNS E unit do you have. Is it the latest LED version with the glossy edged screen?

NHN, I have PM'd you. Not sure you are receiving them though?

Sorry mate was knocked for six with a bug, will get back to you tomorrow now if thats ok.

Hey mate, I appreciate you are a busy man but I would like to get the ball rolling with this if possible? Look forward to getting some pricing over to me etc. Thanks :)

Just PM'd mate, bug still knocked me out, but getting back to speed now.

Hi
How did you get on with the RNS-E install? Looking at a similar fit in my A3

Cheers Pablo