Playlist Splitter

Wrath

Reaction score
Don't know about you but I quite like to listen to all of my music completely random. Unfortunately the RNS-e didn't have a clear way to do this and the playlist limit is 99 songs. I've had a search on the Internet but couldn't find any sort of play list splitter so I've created my own, a bit rough and ready.

What you need to do is generate an .m3U playlist e.g. I have an automated Windows Media Playlist that randomises all my songs in one playlist and I then save an updated version as an .m3U file. Fire up the below Excel Spreadsheet and click on the button, point it to the file and it will automatically split the m3U file into chunked playlists your Rns-e can play. At the moment it will generate 24 playlists of 99 songs, it can easily be extended for more. The playlists export to the root of your C:\ drive.

As I said, it is rough and ready and he RNS-e won't automatically go onto the next playlist which is irritating but it's better than a screwdriver in your eye.

I've put the Excel file (2007) here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/nathan...l Split for Car - New Breed Latest Blank.xlsm