RNSE Nottingham Fitting

a3sline_nottingham

Reaction score
Afternoon all

Ive recently picked up my Audi A3 Sline 56 plate and it has a single Din Concert Stereo

Im interested on putting a double DIN into the Car, think its the RNSE but i wanted to know if someone in Nottingham can supply/fit and what cost is involved

It would need to be converted from single DIN to double din and then the RNSE going in

Any help would be great - its just a shame i have one of the last single DIN Audis from 2006 :(

Afternoon all

Ive recently picked up my Audi A3 Sline 56 plate and it has a single Din Concert Stereo

Im interested on putting a double DIN into the Car, think its the RNSE but i wanted to know if someone in Nottingham can supply/fit and what cost is involved

It would need to be converted from single DIN to double din and then the RNSE going in

Any help would be great - its just a shame i have one of the last single DIN Audis from 2006 :(

Nigel, user NHN can supply and fit this for you. You would get a 1st class job. :)

That would be me, thanks Sandra.

I see you bit the bullet & decided to go for something a bit better, I have work in your area next week iirc, so PM me & we can discuss the work if interested.