Rnse a4 b7 garage ripping me off

Donkey1986

Reaction score
Bought my a4 sline b7 7 weeks ago with no stereo and they told me that the stereo was on order. I called them every other day for 3 weeks until they told me they have one that will play music but no sat nav doesn't work. So I took they temporary one ( which I assume was the one originally in the car ) just to have some music over Christmas but I am left waiting again calling them and they are coming up with different stories on how hard they are to come across. Now I've found loads some even on eBay that look exactly the same as the one I have that works so I told them trying to speed them up and save them some money. Now they are telling me that the one I told them about wouldn't work although it is exactly the same I have phoned trading standards but they just said send a letter of complaint.

Are there different codes on the rnse specific to models or are they having me on ?

Having you on, as long as its an A4 fitment then it'll work fine.

If you have a pre 2007 B7 then a Plug&Play harness will be required to convert the ISO leads to a Quadlock connector. The new 2007 radios (Symphony/Concert II+) have the Quadlock connector as standard and are plug&play

Reactions: Donkey1986
They're talking rubbish mate, I would tell them, either you give me the nav unit or I will bring the car back for a full refund, they could get an rns next day if they wanted.

Reactions: Donkey1986
Thanks for that advice I ****** knew it and I told them on Wednesday if they don't have it soon I will be taking the car back and they told me they were looking at one in Belgium FOOLS !!!