RNS LOW into B7 A4 - Advice sought please

Custardsucker

Reaction score
I have an RNS LOW which i wish to fit to my 2007 A4 B7. It's currently equipped with a Symphony unit with 6 cd built in changer with BOSE system. The car is equipped with Multi Function steering wheel and has GSM phone prep in the centre arm rest. Can somebody please advise me of what additional parts I may require to get this unit up and running. Thanks for any help, if there is any further information that you require to assist me please ask.

You need an ISO to quad lock adapter, gps antenna, aerial adapter. You then need to get the unit coded with vcds.

Thanks for the reply, understand most of that except the ISO to quad lock adapter, could you enlighten me please.

Thanks for the info. So with that kit off ebay plus a GPS antenna and some coding with Vagcom I should be up and running. Cheers.

2007 A4 will already be quadlock, surely all you need is the GPS antenna. I think the symphony II+ and BNS wiring is identical.

Thank guys, I think I need to remove my Symphony unit and compare with the RNS Low and then see what I need. Any recommendations on GPS antenna and where to fit it would be welcomed.