HAZZY DAYZ

Reaction score
Hey all!

Been wanting to fit a RNS-e to my A3 for ages now like lots people on here.
Just wondering has anyone used this place Hazzy Dayz? Home - Vw & Audi Sat Nav, Bluetooth , TV Tuners, Cruise Control Installations UK
Thinking getting for my self Xmas present :)
Also dont have worry about fitting + coding it and they come to the car.
1 year Warranty as well!

No anyone has regret doing it have they? As it's lot money

Thanks
Dan
:icon_thumright:

yep used them loads of times for various upgrades. Highly recomend

A few have and never heard anything bad

jase, maybe you should read more of the posts, rather than policing the ones that dont suit ya.
theres been plenty of post about him in the past, i personally have done at least 8 jobs for members that were going to use him but listened to reason !!!

hazzy dayz is a robbing ******* DANTDI, i know of more than a few that have used him that have been charged way over the odds for parts hes not even fitted !!!!!
strongly advise you dont use him, i have had personal experiance with him but he soon found that he couldnt pull the wool over my eyes !
very fancy website dont make you a proffesional !!! trust me, no depot/warehouse he speeks of, which is why he prefers to charge and come to you. !
small time boy with a big flash webpage, not saying hes no good at what he does, just stating he lies and over charges for stuff.
and rns-e is an easy addition to your car ! have a go your self, or find someone on here to help out or do the whole job, dont pay him over the odds, he aint all that .

Last edited:
Hi Dan

I wanted RNS-E installed too and went for OEM Retrofits instead of Hazzy Dayz - they were (and still are) considerably cheaper and I can thoroughly recommend them. They're based in Bradford, but come down to South Mimms on a regular basis.

Whichever way you go, RNS-E is a great upgrade :)

Fair's fair. I'd heard some bad reviews, but needed / wanted cruise control fitting quickly. They came along when they said they would, charged a reasonable amount of money & even knocked a bit off. Did some other VAG com bits for free while they were here.

All in all, I felt they were reasonably priced, helpful & decent. Of course I could have got it cheaper, but for my urgent need they were fine (and I'm a fussy swine).

Thanks for all your views guys! :salute:
Think i need to do abit more homework first before i commit.

Cheers
:thumbsup: