EM TuningVolks Autos
    1st Gear

Status

Sach Clutch Kit for S3 8P

Hi there,

I would like to know how much is the sach clutch kit with and without the sach DMF flywheel fitted to an 07 S3 8P.

Thank You.
    Haz
    Audi S3 8P2 | Merlin Purple | Black Optics | Recaro Bucket Seats | Privacy Glass | Bi-Xenon Adaptive Headlights | Bluetooth Phone Prep. | MTM Stage 2 | Milltek TBE | ITG Stage 2 Induction Kit | Odyssey Racing 40 Battery | Rev D DV | Denso IK24 Spark Plugs | RS4 Pressure Regulator Valve | TTS Engine cover | To do: Autotech HPFP

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Hello Haz,

The uprated plate and cover from Sachs is 510 + vat,
    flywheel is 508 + vat
    release bearing is 35 + vat,
    Labour would be 240 + vat.

Ben

AmD Essex - West Thurrock, Essex 01708 861827- Open Mon-Sat. www.amdessex.com. 1000BHP 4WD Rolling Road-Workshop and Servicing- Mail Order- Chipping/Remapping from �299. Milltek- REVO - Mintex- Forge- SuperPro- KW - Weitec -Eibach- H&R- AP + more!

Neutral

Status
    Hi Ben,

I think my clutch has had it too (08 S3). Is this still the going price? Forgive my ignorance but do you always have to change the flywheel at the same time as the clutch?

Cheers,

Chris.

1st Gear

Status
    Hello Chris,

The current price supplied and fitted is 1607.40 inc vat.

We do recommend changing the flywheel as it will be a very slim chance that it is actually ok. Also its best to change it while the box is out as if you re-fit the old one and it gives up afew months down the line it will take the clutch with it and you will have to do the whole job again.

AmD Essex - West Thurrock, Essex 01708 861827- Open Mon-Sat. www.amdessex.com. 1000BHP 4WD Rolling Road-Workshop and Servicing- Mail Order- Chipping/Remapping from �299. Milltek- REVO - Mintex- Forge- SuperPro- KW - Weitec -Eibach- H&R- AP + more!