EM TuningChris Nott
    3rd Gear

Status

FAO AMD - Quote for Milltek and remap

Hi

Car is Audi A3 8P 2.0 tdi 140

I am considering the Milltek Sport: CAT-BACK {WITH FRONT SILENCER BYPASS PIPE
    And AmD: AMD TUNING ROLLING ROAD REMAP FOR A A3 2.0L

I noticed a while back you was doing a 'deal' if bought together

Are there any deals coming up or deals you can offer?

Cheers

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Good Afternoon Rob,

We are still offering our AmD remap and the Milltek Exhaust offer. With this we are offering our remap half price when purchased with a Milltek exhaust and FREE fitting on the Milltek exhaust.

The Milltek cat back for your car is £450.12 inc vat and the remap would be £200 rather than the usual £399.95

The remap for your car will totally transform it, The gains are very good on the 140bhp engine. The figures we gain are about 40/45 bhp and 50/60 lbft of torque. The remap also includes a road test with data logging to start with to make sure the car is performing as it should and there are no problems. We then carry out a before rolling road run to test standard power. The car is then mapped on the road as well as the dyno to suit your car. After this we finish with a final rolling road run so you have a print out of before and after power.

Not only will the car be much quicker but when driving around normally it will also gain better mpg. Obviously the mpg gain will differ depending on your driving style and driving conditions. The reason for the gain in MPG is due to the extra torque, due to the extra torque you don’t have to push the car as hard when driving around normally. The extra torque means you would require less throttle to get to your desired speed which means you use less fuel. Hope that makes sense, it is one of those things that is easier to explain by spoken word.

We do have the system avaliable and are booking in from Saturday onwards.

HTH

Ben

AmD Essex - West Thurrock, Essex 01708 861827- Open Mon-Sat. www.amdessex.com. 1000BHP 4WD Rolling Road-Workshop and Servicing- Mail Order- Chipping/Remapping from �299. Milltek- REVO - Mintex- Forge- SuperPro- KW - Weitec -Eibach- H&R- AP + more!

3rd Gear

Status
    cheers il book that up one i get the new clutch fitted. I guess I will need to book by phone and not via the website? As i cannot find the deal on there?

1st Gear

Status
    Hello Rob,

You can either pm me, send an email to ben@amdessex.com or call on 01708 861827.

Ben

AmD Essex - West Thurrock, Essex 01708 861827- Open Mon-Sat. www.amdessex.com. 1000BHP 4WD Rolling Road-Workshop and Servicing- Mail Order- Chipping/Remapping from �299. Milltek- REVO - Mintex- Forge- SuperPro- KW - Weitec -Eibach- H&R- AP + more!

amz
    1st Gear

Status
    Hi, how much would the same deal work out to for my Audi A4 B6 1.9 TDI 130bhp?

1st Gear

Status
    Morning Amz,

For your model the total price would be £978.01, this includes our AmD remap at half price and the Milltek cat back exhaust with FREE fitting.

HTH,

Ben