AH FabricationsSky Insurance

Thread: audi s3 remap.

1st Gear

Status

audi s3 remap.

Hi ben, can i have a price on a remap for my 2002 s3 please? also what sort of gains should i expect? parts fitted so far are cone filter, dv and a miltek cat back. cheers

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Good Afternoon,

On the 1.8T BAM engine we normally gain about 35-40 bhp and around 50-60 lbft of torque on a standard car. The price of this is £299.95 inc vat. This also includes a road test with data logging to start with to make sure the car is performing as it should and there are no problems. We then carry out a before rolling road run to test standard power. The car is then mapped on the road as well as the dyno to suit your car and modifications . After this we finish with a final rolling road run so you have a print out of before and after power. The re-map totally transforms the car all the way through the rev range, much quicker, better throttle response and much more pull.

To help alongside the re-map we recommend always running the car on 99 RON fuel (i.e Tesco Momentum 99) as this will help with gaining power and MPG.

HTH,

Ben

AmD Essex - West Thurrock, Essex 01708 861827- Open Mon-Sat. www.amdessex.com. 1000BHP 4WD Rolling Road-Workshop and Servicing- Mail Order- Chipping/Remapping from �299. Milltek- REVO - Mintex- Forge- SuperPro- KW - Weitec -Eibach- H&R- AP + more!

2nd Gear

Status
    hi there ive got a s3 with much the same mods but ive got a tip and 3"downpipe and decat would it be the same money and gains
    Last edited by harvey01; 27th March 2012 at 18:22.

1st Gear

Status
    Morning,

The price would be the same but you would see better gains as you would need a stage 2 remap!

AmD Essex - West Thurrock, Essex 01708 861827- Open Mon-Sat. www.amdessex.com. 1000BHP 4WD Rolling Road-Workshop and Servicing- Mail Order- Chipping/Remapping from �299. Milltek- REVO - Mintex- Forge- SuperPro- KW - Weitec -Eibach- H&R- AP + more!

1st Gear

Status
    Ok cheers for the info Ben. How busy are you guys?? Only ask as I'm in Milton Keynes but the boss lives in Rayleigh so I might sneak over to you guys on route to see her so that way she has no idea I'm spanking more money and not puttin it in the holiday fund!!! Lol

1st Gear

Status
    We are pretty bust at the moment and a really booking from next week onwards but we should be able to fit you in for a remap this week if you were coming by here?

Ben

1st Gear

Status
    Hello Ben, sorry about the late reply fella! The car is a little unwell at the mo due to a boost leak!! So got to find the fuker and get it fixed before I get her down to u guys! Fitting a decat 2mz as well and going to bypass the n249 as well while I'm at it so as soon as I'm ready I will let u know! Cheers buddy

1st Gear

Status
    No problem, just sent me a PM or email and I can get you booked in when you are ready.

1st Gear

Status
    Will do, cheers.

1st Gear

Status
    Hello Ben, any chance u are able to squeeze me in today for that remap??? Sorry for being cheeky and asking on such short notice but I came down last nite to see the boss so I'm in Essex today and already planning my escape from her ( don't tell her that tho!!! Lol) cheers.

1st Gear

Status
    Morning,

We certainly can! Give me a call on 01708 861827 to let me know you are coming.

Ben

1st Gear

Status
    Hello Ben got a quick question for ya, u lot told me that my induction kit was on its lasts legs When my car was mapped and needs replaced so I wanted to know what u would recommend me getting to replace it?? Cheers

1st Gear

Status
    Morning,

Most induction kits are open cones, which sit in the engine bay. This isn't ideal. Pipercross make a carbon enclosed version which is £199.95.

I know some people have made there own heat sheilds for open cone filters which seem to work well.

Ben

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi there ben,

I am dropping my audi s3 down to you guys next thursday to be mapped, I have just fitted a K04 hybrid, FMIC, Relentless hi flow manifold, 3" downpipe, de-cat, turbo intake pipe, k&n panel filter. As standard with a quantum map it made 242bhp on the rollers, with all these mods now and you guys setting it up will i be looking over the 300 bhp?

Cheers Dan

1st Gear

Status
    Morning Dan,

There is a good chance you should see 300+ with the hybrid. the biggest benefit with the hybrid it more midrange power!

Ben

1st Gear

Status
    Hello Ben, quick question or 2 for ya. How much is a power run? When u guys mapped my s3 it only made 250bhp and 280ft lbs due to a dead air mass and ****e induction kit. Both has been changed along with a sfs tip (was still running standard at the time) so want to make sure the car is running as it should be! Have been meaning to get it back down to u lot for ages but work has not allowed me to do so! And also I should be having my k04 hybrid over the next few months so what sort off gains should I expect? Depending on cost and if u guys do it I will prob want a custom map or would a generic map be a better option? And time as I don't think I can cope with another 7 hours in lakeside!! Lol. Cheers
    P.s I don't want a £480 bill this time

1st Gear

Status
    Morning,

A rolling road session is £60.00 + vat for 3 runs and print out.

If you have a hybrid, full exhaust system, FMIC + your other mods, you should see around 300bhp. To upgrade the map to suit the new modifications would be £150.00 with dyno time.

HTH,

Ben

1st Gear

Status
    Ok sounds good. How much do u lot do a 3" dp? My decat is 2 into 1 so that would need adapting as well. If the price ain't too bad I will just book it in with you guys but if it's more than I'm willing to spend I will just make it myself as and when I get the time. Cheers

1st Gear

Status
    We do actually offer a down pipe and de-cat for £395.00, we don't actually offer a down pipe to suit the 2-1 de-cats I am afraid.

Ben

1st Gear

Status
    Yea I know....no1 seems to do 1!! Dammm my eBay buy!! Lol looks like iT will be going back on there. Do u have these on the shelf or are they made as and when they are ordered?? is it worth fitting 1 before I go hybrid?? Can't be without the car at the mo so hybrid will be in the next few months. Cheers

1st Gear

Status
    Morning,

We do have them instock and on the shelf ready to go. to get the best gains it is worthwhile fitting one.

Ben