JMB RetrofitsSky Insurance
    3rd Gear

Status

BBS CH 19"x8" ET50 in black PDC 5x112 GENUINE

For sale are a set of genuine BBS CH026 alloy wheels in gloss black, they are 19" and 8" wide, PDC is 5x112 and they are ET50, they are in very good condition and used these for show wheels which is why they have budget tyres on them, 2 tyres need replacing due to side wall damage (my car was running serious bad camber) 2 of the wheels have no curbing at all, but one of the 2 has a small chip in one spoke (picture 5), only noticeable when close looking, the third wheel has a very very VERY light curb mark (picture 6) whilst the last wheel has light curbing around half the wheel (picture 7) but again can only be seen on close inspection, these wheels really are something to die for but I've had them a while now and just purchased some new show wheels so these must go, no buckles, bends or splits what so ever, the only down side is some skrote has robbed one of the centre caps so only has 3 (picture 8), other wise they would have been a perfect set

Im starting the price at £1000 but open to offers as they need two new tyres and a new centre cap

located in Leeds West Yorkshire

i would prefer cash on collection on these but can organise a courier at buyers expense and would accept a PayPal transaction so long as its a gift payment or you pay the PayPal fees

PM me anytime or call/text me on 0 7 eight five five 0 2 1 7 nine four

my name is rich and thanks for looking
    Audi A4 2.0TDi, Lowered on AP coilovers, Sat on 18" 3SDM 0.01, 9.5" rear and 8.5 front, RS6 custom front grill with carbon wrap suround, carbon wrapped door blades and rear defuser, de-tango'ed indicators, blacked out headlights and yellow fogs.

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Here are a few shots on my A4

Audi A4 2.0TDi, Lowered on AP coilovers, Sat on 18" 3SDM 0.01, 9.5" rear and 8.5 front, RS6 custom front grill with carbon wrap suround, carbon wrapped door blades and rear defuser, de-tango'ed indicators, blacked out headlights and yellow fogs.

3rd Gear

Status
    And another on my mates mk5