Volks AutosSky Insurance
    2nd Gear

Status

ICE Clearout - Genesis amps, speakers, sub, Xtrons Audi A3 GPS headunit etc.

I was holding onto my kit until I decided whether to keep my Bose or not but given my lack of free time and not wanting to devalue my car I have decided to install a small hidden sub and keep the Bose. I have been on the lookout for one of the Andymac subs but it seems people are holding onto them and I don't blame them as the box looks awesome.

I have the following audio kit for sale:
    Genesis Series 3 5-channel amp - £330 (These are over £900 new, it's in perfect working order, very good condition and was serviced a few years ago by Genesis)
    Genesis audiophile A16.02 16cm components - £120 (Pretty sure these cost me £250 new)
    Genesis audiophile A13.02 13cm components - same as above
    Genesis audiophile 25 10" sub - £110 (this cost me around £250, there is a very slight crease on the cone, no punctures at all)

Both sets of components have tweeters and crossovers, I also have a spare set of Vifa tweeters that were supplied by Gordon from Genesis. The A16s come boxed with speakers grills, the A13s box and grills have gone missing. The amp is boxed with bass controller.

I also have an Xtrons headunit specifically designed for the A3 (can be seen here). I have made quite a few posts about it on the board so feel free to take a look. I am selling as I just upgraded to the £800 Zenec model, the Xtrons is only 4-5 months old, it is boxed and has the wiring loom for the quadlock and older connection, also comes with the harness for rear speakers and Bose sound system which it seems many people don't get when buying new. It has a CANBUS box so works with MFSW controls. Looking for around £250 inc. delivery.

I can can take photos of it all and if anyone wanted a few bits we could come to an arrangement on price, sensible offers considered. I am based in Essex between Colchester and Chelmsford.

Cheers
    8P3 '10 1.8 TFSI 3DR Black Edition S-Line

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    best price on xrons as someone is selling new on ebay £211 (recon)

2nd Gear

Status
    The Xtrons has been sold now but the rest of the kit is available, also advertised elsewhere

2nd Gear

Status
    Genesis amp and both sets of comps sold, just the sub left