Hi,

First of all it's a highline 130 tdi, with the 6 speed manual box. The highline model is the one you want, this one has heated leather, rain sensing wipers, remapped, parking sensors, cruise control, 6 disc changer, air con, tape player, electric windows all round, electric mirrors, esp, abs, multifunction steering wheel.

I've owned it for around 3 or so years, it's had 3 owners previous to that. In the time I've had it, I've done the majority of the servicing, I've used all genuine vw items to do this. Previous owners have had it in with vw getting it serviced. MOT is due on 31/05/2014, and road tax expires on 30/04/2014. I had the cambelt and waterpump changed earlier on this year, at 127,000 miles. I put 4 new tyres on it early on this year, plenty of tread on each if them. It's on 135,000 miles now on a "54", these engines are just run in at that sort of mileage!

Overall been a great car, probably the best I've owned, never let me down. It's just time for a change. I'm not interested in any swaps/px Thankyou. Any questions, please don't hesitant to contact me on 07794436662.

Thanks

Tom