EM TuningBadger5
    P_G
    2nd Gear

Status
    Pictures to follow however I have for sale a 034 Motorsports rear sway bar or as we Brits would call it, rear anti-roll bar which can be seen here;

http://www.034motorsport.com/chassis...e-p-22574.html

The bar has been fitted once to my RS3 to find that it was the wrong version. 034 have subsequently sent me the right bar for my RS3 which fits however with the price of shipping and import duties they didn't want the bar back hence I have it for sale.

It is current with my good friends at Revolution in Gateshead sitting in their workshop looking for a good home and they will also fit it for you if you don't want to get your hands dirty DIY.

This bar has two rate settings on it for mild and aggressive which will eliminate understeer and the latter will give some lift off oversteer but if you want to stop the nose of your car ploughing through corners upon high speed turn in and minimise body roll making the car more stable through cornering this does the job. Takes less than an hour to fit, even DIY and comes with its own lubricated sway bar bushings.
    Will fit any Haldex-equipped 8J/8P Audi A3, TT/TT-S, and Mk5/Mk6Volkswagen R32 or Golf R and also some non-haldex versions.

You can see the price is USD$225 (GBP £150) on the site and nearly double that including shipping and customs fees, I'm just looking to recover some of the cost of the bar itself so it is advertised for £130.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    have you still got this? and would it fit a 56 a3 2.0tfsi sline 2wd