JMB RetrofitsSky Insurance
    Reverse Gear

Status
    <div>Here I have for sale my Land Rover wheels which I had fitted to my A3</div><div><br></div><div>Specs are as follows;</div><div><br></div><div>The wheels are from a Landrover and are 18x8 ET57 fitted with 235/40/18 tyres and have about 4mm tread on 2 tyres and about 2.5-3mm on the other 2. </div><div><br></div><div>2 x Continental and 2 x Goodyear</div><div><br></div><div>Custom adapters to fit the wheels 5x112 to 5x120 (16mm fronts and 20mm rears) includes adapter bolts. This means these will fit Audi and Vw and possibly other 5x120.</div><div><br></div><div>Also supplied with the landrover bolts to hold the wheels onto the adaptors. </div><div><br></div><div>Photos show the condition of all the wheels as best as possible. They are not mint and could do with a refurb.<br><br>More photos available upon request</div><div><br></div><div>Price for eveything is £450 ono</div><div><br></div><div>Collection from Sandbach, Cheshire CW11. 5 minutes from J17 M6</div><div><br>Many thanks, Jake 07504 31743</div>

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    Do you still have the wheels for sale?