Badger5Monster Motorsport
    2nd Gear

Status

Jetta 2.0 TDi 140 Sport 06 118k with FVWSH £4350 ono - lovely car!

Hi Guys,

I basically took this in part exchange on another car I sold recently, the original intention was to sell this on, but when actually I got it, it is such a nice car I was tempted too keep it, but, I am going to stick with the orginal plan and sell it.

So the important bits :-

VW Jetta 2.0 TDi 140 bhp 6 speed Sport model.

Registered July 2006 with 118k miles and VW history. The most recent service is fron the chaps local garage but all the rest are VW.
    Cambelt done on time.

MOT and TAX until end of July.

Normal Sport spec with fogs, 17 inch alloys etc... but also has parking sensors and under seat boxes. There is a Parrot kit fitted which apparently stopped working recently.

The car is a very nice example all round. I have literally just given it a quick wash and it shines well. Im sure someone into detailing or with weekends to polish it would have a field day as its metalic black! I cannot find any car park dents at all!

It drives spot on and pulls in every gear as it should.

Obviously all HPi clear but feel free to ask for registration if you wanted to check anyway.

It is going to need a passenger front tyre soonish but the rest are all ok, besides this everything is good.

I have been watching them selling on ebay auctions with more miles and this model makes good money!

Therefore I am asking £4350 or near offer for a quick sale.

Any questions just ask.

Cheers

CB

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    Put it on Autotrader now at £4250 ovno, cheapest in the UK and a lovely car!