I have a Makita BO6040 DA / Forced rotation DA (half way between a regular DA and a rotary) that I am considering selling, to upgrade to a full rotary.

The Makita is IMO a fantastic polisher and TBH I only use it in the forced rotation as it it is quicker and also cannot ‘bog down’ something that a regular DA can do, plus a DA takes longer to correct a car than a Forced rotation DA.

If I am honest, the Makita is more than good enough for all my needs too, BUT I have had a play with a rotary and now I want one

The reason I went for the Makita is because they are supposedly bullet proof and will last much longer than the cheaper polishers.

It has had the power cable replaced with a much longer one (7m IIRC) so there is no chance of catching the car with the plug and it will also reach around most of the car, it comes in a blown plastic Makita case and large Velcro backing pad, I will also include a couple of extra small backing pads.

II will include 5x Hex-Logic pads. (2x small & 3 large) so everything is included minus the polish to correct a car.

It has only been used to detail 3 vehicles!

Looking for £160 + postage at cost (I guess no more than £15??)