Monster MotorsportSky Insurance
    Error

Status
    Hi All!

I am selling some of my stuff due a Baby coming in the next 4 months! Here for sale is my Dell XPS 730i Desktop PC. It has an Intel i7 CPU, 6gb of super low Latency DDR3 RAM and an nVidia GTX280 graphics card.
    I will include 2 x 750gb hard drives in RAID which totals 1.5tb of disk space so there is plenty of storage. I will also give it a fresh install of Windows 7 x64 Professional (The PC came with Home Premium) This PC has been amazing for games not struggling at all! It is Water Cooled so does not over heat and It also has a Blu-Ray drives for watching HD movies.

I am after £500 for the PC on its own, or £650 which includes a 24" Samsung monitor, Microsoft Natural keyboard and Logitec G9 Gaming mouse.

The PC is currently running two Samsung T240 monitors (one of which has a Digital TV tuner built in) but I am after a further £100 for the second monitor which has a small chip in the screen which is not very noticeable when the screen is on.

One last thing, I have a 64gb Solid State Hard drive which is super quick for running the operating system, but this is only 2 months old and cost £90 new so if you want this, I will include it for £50.

I am willing to sell parts separately and I am open to reasonable offers!

Many Thanks,

2. # ADS
    ADS

Error

Status
    I will post pics tomorrow when I'm home! These pictures are just placeholders until I get home!

Audi A3 1.8t AUM
    Forge 007p, Pipercross Panel Filter, Eibach Prokit 35mm drop, EBC Green Stuff Pads
    Groved Disks, HEL Braided Brake Lines with Dot 5.1 fluid.
    Creation Motorsport Silicone TIP,
    N75 hoses, DV Hose & 10mm Rear Wheel Spacers
    Powerflex Rear Beam Bushes & Diesel Dog Bone Bush
    8k HID Kit, 8k LED Side Lights, 8k Number Plate LED

Wind Deflector Trend-setter

Status
    I'd like to register genuine interest in this, but a couple of points..Firstly; where are you based? Your name is metro so I'm hoping you're probably not a million miles away from London. Secondly; How long have you had this? Did you buy it new? Have you (honestly) encountered any issues with the machine in your ownership - This particular model can have issues with the motherboard. A number of them can be seen on eBay selling for spares/repair with faulty motherboards.For example:A job-lot of 5 went recently for ~£700 with the above issue. Naturally I'd be looking to see it running when I collect, if we can agree on a figure.I'd be looking to collect this with the monitor alone - The other bits you could obviously sell seperately.Given the risky nature of buying second-hand, I'd be looking at offering less - But not taking the piss completely. Pending the above I'd be looking at £450-500 at a maximum. Let me know :-)
    2000 Plate Audi S3 1.8T Santorin Blue - 275BHP on Custom Parsons Performance remap, Forge 007p DV, Red DogBush, Milltek non-res, Lowered 35mm Apex springs, Badger5 TIP/cone filter/heat shield, Powerflex'd, Large FMIC, Relentless Downpipe, Parsons Decat and lots of love.
    On gearbox number 4.
    Further modification to come..

Status
    Apparently quick reply likes to remove paragraphing. Nice. The content is still relevant though, cheers.
    2000 Plate Audi S3 1.8T Santorin Blue - 275BHP on Custom Parsons Performance remap, Forge 007p DV, Red DogBush, Milltek non-res, Lowered 35mm Apex springs, Badger5 TIP/cone filter/heat shield, Powerflex'd, Large FMIC, Relentless Downpipe, Parsons Decat and lots of love.
    On gearbox number 4.

Error

Status
    I have personally not had any issues with the PC in standard form. I bought it off a close friend of mine who had the motherboard replaced under extended warranty as it had gone originally (about 7 months ago) but it is now outside of this warranty. The only issue I had was when trying to Tri-SLI three gtx 280's where I had to use a second PSU to power the 3rd card, but that is not really an issue with the PC, more my over ambition! I am actually from Derby so it is a fair trek from London.. let me know if you would be willing to travel (I could meet half way, around Warwickshire at my parents if you wanted to see it working before you made a decision?) if your up for travelling I will be up for discussion on the price! Im at work currently but drop me a PM and ill get back to you this evening.Thanks,

Audi A3 1.8t AUM
    Forge 007p, Pipercross Panel Filter, Eibach Prokit 35mm drop, EBC Green Stuff Pads

Status
    Ah bugger, a little further than I would be looking to travel, even if we did meet halfway. I am south of London, you see. Thank you for the honesty though, and if it had been closer I would've certainly given it further consideration. Best of luck with the sale!
    On gearbox number 4.

Error

Status
    Thanks! If you change your mind and its still up for sale give me a text/PM

Audi A3 1.8t AUM