EM TuningVolks Autos
    1st Gear

Status

Genuine VCDS cable and Laptop.

Received my new VCDS cable from NHN last week, and also managed to get my daughters laptop as a replacement for my old unit, so I'm selling my old kit complete. I've got a whole new system now so no point having two.

For sale is a HP Compaq NX6110. It has wireless, a couple of USB ports, an RJ45 port etc. and all the usual stuff you'd expect. It's not going to win any benchmark speed tests or suchlike, but it's my old diagnostics machine used for VCDS, and also has Electronic parts catalogue and full Audi workshop manuals loaded on. Full laptop specs are here.

You'll also get my genuine VCDS cable which is just over 2 years old, and to be fair has had little use. It's done scans for a few mates, reset service indicators, and what have you, but never been abused. It's never been registered with Ross Tech, so I'm not sure how that affects anyone, but it's genuine , and fully functional. Just had a firmware update last week when I updated the VCDS program to the latest version and the cable required it.

Pictures below.

It's also been wiped and had XP reinstalled clean, has a months trial of EST Smart Security installed, and just last night had a Windows Update completed. Also has Office 2003 installed.

There's no charger at present as I've pinched it for my new laptop, due to the daughter being very inconsiderate with the bloody thing and broken it, so I've ordered a new charger and this new one will be supplied with the laptop.

All in all, a full plug & play unit with just about everything you could want for the home mechanic.

Looking for £230 collected (collection preferred so there's no embarrassing "it got damaged in the post" sort of discussions in the future), or if someone really wants it delivering then I'll look into insured costs. Cleared funds only, either bank transfer, cash, Paypal gift, or other means please.

Located in North Yorks, close to Scotch Corner.

Advertised elsewhere, so be aware that it may be removed from sale at any time.
    Last edited by Viking; 22nd April 2012 at 20:51.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Rom
    2nd Gear

Status
    Hi

Is that the same as the Hex - Can - Usb cables NHNs sells?
    Only just looked into VCDS so im pretty green.

1st Gear

Status
    The very same cable, only this one was bought through a different supplier.

Unfortunately, it appears to be sold on another forum but I won't know for certain til the money changes hands.

1st Gear

Status
    Now sold. Thanks for the interest.